10-14-2011 01:57 PM
33 12
tools
    Item Description : WTS: Motorola Droid Bionic LNIB w/Accessories
    Price : $525.00 USD
    Rate it : 9.9/10
    What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: Phone, stock battery, battery door, 16gb MicroSD card, charger, and manuals. Also included is an OEM extended battery and door, a Verizon case with a holster (that fits the extended battery), an Otterbox Commuter (unopened), a Transcend 32gb microSd card with reader (unopened), and a package of SGP Ultra Crystal screen protectors (unopened). All items have their original packaging and are in mint condition.
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com

Any additional info : This phone is in Brand New Mint condition, showing absolutely no wear. It looks like it just came out of the box - because, well, it did. I just picked this up but have since decided that I should do the grown-up thing and use the money for more important things, like bills. The phone is not rooted. As stated above, it does come with all of the accessories listed, all in perfect condition and all with their original packaging.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

The price is somewhat firm, however, I'm willing to negotiate, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

Would also be interested in the following phones in trade (plus cash on your end, depending on phone and accessories - and I only want a MINT phone in return, since my Bionic is MINT):

Droid Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Droid 3, VZW iPhone 4 (either color, either size - not 8 gb), BlackBerry Bold 9930, maybe an LG Revolution or Charge.

***I'm at work now and will post pictures later when I'm able to.

***EDIT: Photos have been added, please see below***

***EDIT AGAIN: updated what is included in the deal and added what I am seeking in a trade***
    09-22-2011 03:36 PM
    Sorry I haven't been able to get the pictures posted. I will make sure to get them tomorrow morning.

Also, I decided the price was a little high. I'm lowering the price to $575 USD. It comes with free USPS Priority shipping, as well.
    09-22-2011 10:54 PM
    CB Mod here, I can vouch for this Seller, he's one of my regulars in the CB Market Place, and he has good feedback. You can trust him.
    Wildo6882 likes this.
    09-23-2011 08:26 AM
    CB Mod here, I can vouch for this Seller, he's one of my regulars in the CB Market Place, and he has good feedback. You can trust him.
    Thanks PK! I appreciate the endorsement!

On that note, here are some pictures:
    09-23-2011 09:16 AM
    Would also consider a trade for a Thunderbolt with similar accessories, plus cash on your end. How much cash, I don't know, it would depend on the phone and what came with it. Would also like a 9/10 or better TBolt.

Email any trade or purchase offers to awwilson6882@gmail.com. I'd like to get this out the door soon!
    09-23-2011 01:05 PM
    How much cash are you looking for? I've got that 3200mah battery perfect condition tbolt. Lemme know. I have the exact same accessories. Same VZW branded case and holster.
    09-23-2011 02:36 PM
    I'm not 100% sure how much I would want. Send me some pictures to the email address I have listed and I'll look into what the market is for a used TBolt with accessories. Like I said before, the price has to be right. This is essentially brand new.
    09-23-2011 02:44 PM
    hes a good guy to deal with.... i can vouch for him as well!!
    09-23-2011 09:32 PM
    would love to a charge
    09-23-2011 10:57 PM
    would love to a charge
    Sorry, don't have any interest in a Charge. Thanks though.
    09-23-2011 11:35 PM
    For full disclosure, I have my iPhone up for sale, as well, on CrackBerry. I've basically got it down to whichever sells first, I'm keeping the other. So if you've got any interest at all, get me your offers ASAP.

Also, thought I had a deal for my iPhone, but it fell through. I would most likely prefer to sell this outright, if at all, unless the offer is really sweet in my favor.
    09-23-2011 11:39 PM
    Price drop to $550 still with free shipping.

I'm still looking at trade offers, so feel free to send something my way. Easiest way to get a hold of me is through email at awwilson6882@gmail.com.
    09-24-2011 08:01 PM
    Did you take a peek at Tbolt prices? I'm still looking for a bionic. I can snap some pics if you're still interested. Price has gotta work both ways

sent from planet xoom
    09-25-2011 03:23 AM
    Did you take a peek at Tbolt prices? I'm still looking for a bionic. I can snap some pics if you're still interested. Price has gotta work both ways

sent from planet xoom
    Depending on accessories, I would want over $200. I totally understand that the price has to work both ways. But there's a solid T-Bolt on here with TONS of accessories with a starting asking price of $300.
    09-25-2011 08:25 AM
    Still have your hands on the bionic? Don't have many accessories. Bolt,shell and holster,I can toss in a bunch of screen protectors,and the 3200mah battery. You said you'd want over $200. How much do you want?

sent from planet xoom
    09-27-2011 01:34 AM
    Still have your hands on the bionic? Don't have many accessories. Bolt,shell and holster,I can toss in a bunch of screen protectors,and the 3200mah battery. You said you'd want over $200. How much do you want?

sent from planet xoom
    I do still have the Bionic, but I'm pretty sure I'm just keeping it unless I get an offer for my asking price. I'm trying to sell my iPhone because I really miss Android. I don't care how reliable or how long the battery lasts, iPhones are boring as all hell and don't do some of the simplest things that Androids do. So I'm really just trying to sell that.

But like I said, I would consider my asking price, which is $550.00, but I don't really want any trades.

Thanks for your offers, though.
    09-27-2011 11:44 AM
    Yeah...no prob. I'm still on the market for a bionic. Hopefully you still have yours available when I get my ends together.

sent from planet xoom
    09-28-2011 12:08 AM
    Just letting everyone know that this is still available and I'm accepting offers.

Shoot me an email or a PM if you're interested.

Also, dropping the price to $525.00 w/free USPS Priority Shipping with insurance.
    10-04-2011 03:09 PM
    No longer for sale. I sold my iPhone and moved back to the Android way of doing things. Thanks for everyone's interest.
    10-05-2011 06:20 PM
    Good to hear you're back with android. You'll be happy with it.

Bionicly speaking...
    10-05-2011 07:02 PM
    Good to hear you're back with android. You'll be happy with it.

Bionicly speaking...
    Thanks, I hope my Bionic treats me well. I honestly liked my iPhone. I just didn't like it as much as Android. I really like to be able to completely customize just about everything. I like having widgets and different screens for things. And I like having choices. iPhones just don't give you that. They give you a simple smartphone that works, but it just isn't for me.

Plus I want to make sure I'm grandfathered into the unlimited 4G plans.
    10-05-2011 07:44 PM
    So I've gotta put this back up for sale. Some things came up, and unfortunately I need the money more than a Bionic. I've sold the extended battery and the Verizon case/holster, so left is the Bionic, all original OEM accessories (including the 16gb microSD card).

PLUS - I'll throw in a BRAND NEW 32gb microSD card and a BRAND NEW Otterbox Commuter. Both are unused.

All of this with free shipping (USPS Priority) for $550 OBO. And remember, the phone is essentially brand new.

10-10-2011 11:37 AM
    So I've gotta put this back up for sale. Some things came up, and unfortunately I need the money more than a Bionic. I've sold the extended battery and the Verizon case/holster, so left is the Bionic, all original OEM accessories (including the 16gb microSD card).

PLUS - I'll throw in a BRAND NEW 32gb microSD card and a BRAND NEW Otterbox Commuter. Both are unused.

All of this with free shipping (USPS Priority) for $550 OBO. And remember, the phone is essentially brand new.

I've got a brand new droid charge, and a month old thunderbolt.
    I'm willing to trade both for your Bionic.
    Let me know if your interested: mike808@live.com

Thanks
    10-10-2011 05:32 PM
    Update: the extended battery and Verizon case/holster are still included in the deal. You can have EVERYTHING for $550.00 with free shipping!!
    10-11-2011 08:07 AM
    Bump for a price drop.

$525.00 USD (OBO) with free shipping for the whole package.

$475.00 USD (OBO) with free shipping for the package minus the 32gb microSD and Otterbox Commuter (simply because I can still return them to Amazon and get my $75 back).
    10-12-2011 09:38 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD