I want to trade my D3 (droid 3) stock for a DINC2 or a THUNDERBOLT with the latest cyaogenmod 7 already installed on it. My D3 is 9/10 so i expect the same. I will post pictures later when i find my camera.

thank youThread title: (WTS/WTT)
    Item Description: D3
    Price:
    Condition: 9/10
    Includes: wall charger
    Item Location: pasadena, ca
    Shipping Details:
    Payment Options: strait trade?
    Contact Info: pm me
    Additional Info:
    Photos: coming soon!
    10-28-2011 08:43 PM
    Right on.

I'm going to ask the obligatory question here, clean ESN? My Inc2 definitely is. The only flaw on the device is the top right corner of the screen, the screen protector is starting to come off. I think I've got another protector in the box that I'll throw in with it. There is no damage to the LCD, it's just the film protector that's starting to come off. I also have a rubber fitted case that it's been in since I bought it.

One thing I just realized though, I'm not going to have a phone while it's in transit. How do phone trades usually work? I really can't go without a phone for a few days, as it's my alarm/calendar/obvious phone.
    11-01-2011 08:37 AM
    wow, same here. i have clean esn. no screen protector but a rubber hard case. im in the same situation as you its my only phone and i do use them for my alarms. where are you located? in so cali by chance? maybe the shipments wont take long.
    11-01-2011 10:57 AM
    No, haha. Michigan.
    11-01-2011 11:33 AM
    PM sent.
    11-01-2011 12:39 PM
    Just to explain a couple of things to you guys, from someone who's done a few trades in the past. Verizon is a huge PITA when it comes to this. I would recommend calling them to see what they can do. If you go into a store, they will tell you to call anyway. I did a trade via Craigslist, and we went to the store to trade. They told us in there that we would have to have a phone on our accounts at all times, otherwise it's an early termination, so essentially without the both of us picking up a phone off contract, it couldn't be done in the store. So we called Verizon from the Verizon store, and it was really simple. But if you can't meet up, then you'll run into some problems.

My recommendation to the both of you is to scour eBay, etc., for a working Android/BlackBerry or some other phone that maintains data, activate that on your account, and then swap. Otherwise you're going to run into issues if you deactivate those phones before you ship. And I don't want to see anymore people get screwed by the VZW monster. You'll also run into problems if you ship them still on your account. They won't technically be "clean ESN" when you get them and it'll open up another can of worms.

Hopefully this helps.

Let me know if you have any questions, or if I completely lost you, and I'll see what I can do to help.
    11-01-2011 02:09 PM
    I think I can use my girlfriend's old blackberry while the phone's in shipping. Thanks for the info/advice though! Much appreciated.
    11-01-2011 05:37 PM
    I think I can use my girlfriend's old blackberry while the phone's in shipping. Thanks for the info/advice though! Much appreciated.
    No problem. Just thought I'd let you guys know. And the old BB should work...despite the fact that you'll have to live with a BB for a few days.
    11-01-2011 08:36 PM
    So....what's going on here? You find a replacement phone?
    11-02-2011 12:51 PM
    Sorry tim our talks fell through cuz we both only have one phone. Sorry dude
    11-02-2011 03:27 PM
    Last ride, saw your pics they look good to me. I'm going to pm you.
    11-02-2011 03:30 PM
    What the ? How is trading with him going to be any different? You're still not going to have a phone for a little while. I have a BB I can use. Don't bone me here.
    11-02-2011 06:32 PM
    So....?
    11-03-2011 12:44 PM
    Sorry dude, u said u didn't have another phone to use as I don't have another phone to use. I don't see how I could BONE you. Lol our talks fell threw because I was under the impression we were stuck.
    11-03-2011 01:54 PM
    I have a mint Thunderbolt I would trade you for the Droid 3
    11-03-2011 05:42 PM
    I might have a deal pending with someone, if he falls through ill hit you up. Is there cm7 on it?
    11-03-2011 07:27 PM
    Sorry dude, u said u didn't have another phone to use as I don't have another phone to use. I don't see how I could BONE you. Lol our talks fell threw because I was under the impression we were stuck.
    Did you not read my post? Christ....

I might have a deal pending with someone, if he falls through ill hit you up. Is there cm7 on it?
    Really? My Inc2 with CM7 doesn't cut it or something? I'm baffled how this deal fell through.
    11-03-2011 08:42 PM
    Once again its nothing against you or your phone. I just over looked the thread where you said u had an extra phone, I thought u said u didn't. My apologies.
    11-07-2011 08:51 PM
    i recieved the Dinc2 today just as expected with cyaogenmod 7. I will be shipping out the D3 tomorrow as soon as i wake up with a tracking order to go with it!
    11-09-2011 12:20 AM
    Received the D3 and all is good. Already rooted and ready to be sold again, lol. In any case, mods please close.
    11-16-2011 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD