Item Description : Motorola Droid Bionic 1 month Old WIth Extras
    Price :600 OBO send me some offers
    Condition :9/10 No scratches at all that I can see, only minor blemishes on back. (please See Pics and can provide more if needed)
    Includes : Original Box, Battery, A/C Adapter, Manuals, 32GB class 4 Micro SD card, Extended Battery, INCIPIO case (no box), (not pictured Car Charger, and Side Case).
    Item Location : CA
    Shipping Details : priority USPS with tracking (shipping included with price)
    Payment Options : PAYPAL ONLY SEND AS GIFT PLEASE
    Contact Info : PM ME or Reply to thread
    Additional Info: This phone has been very good to me and is insanely fast. The only reason I'm selling it is to get money to buy the Galaxy Nexus. It already has a full body invisible shield on so there is no need to purchase a screen protector. The extended battery is BRAND NEW and has never been used as I found the original battery useful for my needs. The incipio case is out out of box but does come with the soft silicone as well as the outer hard shell. If there are any more questions please feel free to ask.
    Photos:

10-29-2011 07:17 PM
    One last thing I forgot to mention regarding the 4G LTE SIM is not included because you can't re-use the 4G SIM and have to get a new one from Verizon Wireless. ESN IS CLEAN and this device is IN HAND and will be shipped upon receiving payment.
    10-29-2011 07:38 PM
    Price lowered 550 obo
    11-01-2011 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD