Item Description : 1 month old white, 16GB, AT&T iPhone 4s in mint condition with box, cables, etc.
    Price : Want to trade for a equally mint condition Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket (AT&T)
    Condition : Mint
    Includes : All original material
    Item Location : Post Falls, Idaho
    Shipping Details : I will pay one way and you pay one way on mutually agreeable shipper and terms.
    Payment Options : Paypal if money is involved although I think a straight trade is in reason.
    Contact Info : Please PM me.
    Photos:

EDIT: Will consider cash for the iPhone 4s as well, but it must be reasonable.
    11-26-2011 01:01 AM
    Well, wife started hearing static on ear piece so I took it to the Apple store this morning. Swapped it for a new one. So, the phone is now only one day old!
    Still desire Skyrocket trade... Or even Samsung Note plus some $$.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    11-29-2011 12:47 AM
    Hi. I have a new Skyrocket and am potentially interested. I'm new to the forum and can't PM yet, though. Perhaps you can PM me then I can reply?
    12-05-2011 12:53 PM
    PM'd. Let me know if you cannot get to it.
    I'll talk to the wifey tonight again. I have to re-convince her to let go of her precious.... LOL
    12-05-2011 01:18 PM
    I was able to get the PM but can't PM back until I have five posts. So my apologies for the below:
    12-05-2011 06:33 PM
    (I thought I could post some random stuff here to get my post count up, but it looks like my posts are still logged as zero - maybe the counts update overnight or something) Anyway, let me know what your wife decides; FWIW I'm also on the fence - my friends are trying to convince me to make the switch to the Skyrocket.
    12-05-2011 06:38 PM
    Meh, I have a regular gs2 if there is any interest.
    12-05-2011 09:48 PM
    PM sent
    12-08-2011 11:32 AM
    Jeez if only this was a Sprint iPhone 4S. I have a bnib GS2 E4GT just waiting to be sold / traded.
    12-09-2011 11:16 AM
    To follow up, my wife is hanging onto it for now. I'm bummed. I was hoping to increase my screen size! :-)
    Ah well. If I post it up again after this point, then you can be sure it's a go for sale or trade. I'm still working on her, but as of today, she is hanging onto it. grumble...
    12-09-2011 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD