***100% positive rating on ebay, please look for crazybid for feedback (over 90 transactions)***

I have a very lightly used (looks like new, not a scratch on it) Motorola Droid Bionic 4G LTE for sale. I just received another phone as a Christmas gift and and want to sell my Bionic to help offset the cost of the new phone. Has the latest software installed and works perfectly (stock from day one, never rooted or non OTA), no issues at all and I am the original owner and it is ready to activate on Verizon (has a clear ESN). It has had a screen protector and case on it since day one. Get this phone and all the needed accessories for a fraction of the price you would have to spend elsewhere. Will ship via USPS Priority Mail as soon as payment received via paypal. Asking $350 firm for this phone with all the extras and extended warranty. Ships from Phoenix, AZ. PM me for email address/phone number.

I also have a Squaretrade extended warranty/insurance on this phone (coverage ends 9/9/3013) that I will transfer to you. Warranty covers mechanical and electrical failure and accidental damage (drops, water, etc.).

Comes with the following:

Like new mint condition Motorola Droid Bionic
    Squaretrade extended warranty/insurance (coverage ends 9/9/2013)
    32GB MicroSDHC installed (Comes with 32GB, not the 16GB)
    Extended Battery and cover
    Two Diztronics TPU cases for Extended Battery
    Incipio Case for standard battery
    Otterbox Commuter Series Case for standard battery
    Extra screen protectors (has Steinheil Ultra Oleophobic installed and comes with an extra Steinheil)
    Charging Cord
    Original Box
    01-01-2012 02:29 PM
    any pics?
    01-02-2012 02:55 PM
    any pics?
    I can get some when I get home. It looks like a new Bionic but will take some later tonight.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    01-02-2012 04:13 PM
    trade for iphone 4 white 16gb?
    01-03-2012 02:06 PM
    trade for iphone 4 white 16gb?
    Looking to sell but thanks for looking.
    01-03-2012 02:10 PM
    Has been sold, thanks for the interest.
    01-03-2012 11:10 PM