Item Description : Phone is in excellent condition. There's a couple of nicks on the under bottom part of the phone. There's no scratches or marks on the screen or any other part of the phone. Phone works flawlessly and the battery life has been great. I just want to try out ICS and the Nexus.

Price : None. Even trade for Galaxy Nexus

Condition : Like New - 9/10

Includes : I have the original box and manuals, a Samsung micro usb charger, the phone and battery, and a shell/holster combo that has a kickstand built into it. I don't have the headphones or the original charger because I traded with someone and I kept my charger from my Droid Charge.

Item Location : Augusta, GA

Shipping Details : I would prefer usps expedited(which may be overnight depending on where you live) so neither one of us is out of a phone for very long.

Payment Options : None, it's a trade.

Contact Info : PM me or respond to this thread. If we can work something out, I'll be more than happy to send you my contact info.

Photos: I didn't post any on here because I'm not around a camera at the moment, but if you'd like some photos I can definitely send some later today.
    01-10-2012 05:11 PM
    only open to a nexus?
    01-21-2012 03:30 PM
    01-21-2012 09:52 PM
    Not for nothing, but there a plethora of ICS ROMS floating around for the Rezound right now.
    01-22-2012 12:43 PM
    only open to a nexus?
    Yea, that'd be the only phone I'm willing to trade for.
    01-22-2012 11:50 PM
    Not for nothing, but there a plethora of ICS ROMS floating around for the Rezound right now.
    Yea I know... I tried a couple out the other day but there still not quite there yet.
    01-22-2012 11:55 PM
    Is this thread still legitimate? It's been a couple months
    04-05-2012 10:32 PM
    Don't think so.
    His info up top says he has the Maxx.
    04-06-2012 09:56 AM
    Yea I'm sorry I don't have it anymore. I would've responded sooner but I just got back from vacation.
    04-11-2012 11:50 PM