Motorola Droid RAZR w/ Accessories PRICE DROP

epphllps

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : WTS: Motorola Droid RAZR w/ Accessories PRICE DROP

Price : $425.00 USD or Best Offer

Rate it : 9.5/10

What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: phone, USB cord, wall charging plug, 16gb SD card, and manual. The sale also includes an OEM Car Navigation Dock, Otterbox Commuter in black, two Terrapin uninstalled Clear Screen Protectors.

Item location : Jackson, TN

Shipping Details : $5 USPS Priority shipping

Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (if you want to make it as a PURCHASE please cover the PayPal fees)

Contact Info : epphllps@gmail.com

Any additional info : This phone is in mint condition excluding a VERY minor hairline scratch on the outermost part of the bezel (does not reach actual viewing area). Just a cpl of millimeters in length and only visible in certain conditions. I've had absolutely no technical issues with the phone and is perfectly mint outside of the ghost scratch that I can't even explain how it got there?! All included accessories are in MINT condition.

What I'm Looking For In A Trade : Right now I am unlikely to trade, but possible for a tablet of equivalent value (wifi or wifi/3g). This is just my best guess at what I might bite at.

Check out my feedback on eBay under epphillips. 100% feedback

Can negotiate but has to be a legitimate offer.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay