Item Description : WTS: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Tons of Accessories *MINT*
    Price : $600.00 USD/OBO
    Rate it : 9.999/10
    What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: phone, USB cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, unused headphones, and manual. The sale also includes a TPU Diztronic case with a matte back in Black, an Incipio Silicrylic in Black, an SGP Ultraoleophobic screen protector that has been installed, a package of Halo screen protectors that are unopened and unused (contains three protectors), a package of SGP Flex screen protectors that are unopened and unused (contains 2 protectors), and a Samsung OEM spare standard battery with external battery charger and Y-connector so you can charge your spare battery and your phone at the same time.
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation; $5 for UPS Ground (you pick the shipping)
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com or PM here - but I prefer email as you'll get a quicker response.

Any additional info : This phone is in immaculate condition. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it cosmetically - no scratches, scuffs, etc. Never dropped and was never near the water. I kept the factory screen protector on until I got some others in and had a case waiting for it when I got it. I've had very little issue with it at all, and have had very solid data reception (zero dropped calls). The only reason I'm selling is because I have too many damn gadgets and need to clear out some stock, and unfortunately I need to let this baby go. It's been a great phone, and of all the phones I've sold and traded, letting this one go is the hardest. Like I said in a post in the forums, I feel like I'm dumping a super model.

It does also come with each and every accessory listed above. All are in mint condition and all (besides the installed screen protector) will come with original packaging. The accessories alone retail for roughly $100.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. At this time, as I have said above, I'm not looking for any trades because I'm only selling to clear out some stockpile of phones and other tech gadgets. If this changes, I will make the necessary edit to this thread.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

***I don't have any pictures on my work computer, so just ask and I'll get some to you ASAP***
    01-26-2012 03:43 PM
    Price drop to $575/OBO.
    01-27-2012 11:42 AM
    Price drop to $550/OBO.

If you're interested let me know and I'll get you pictures ASAP.

Would possibly be interested in a trade, but most likely only for a solid Android tablet. However, I would prefer to sell it.
    01-31-2012 12:49 PM
    Sold, lock it up!
    02-04-2012 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD