Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus - LNIB

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : WTS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus LNIB
Price : $305.00 USD/OBO
Rate it : 10/10
What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: Tablet, sync cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, earbuds, and manual.
Item location : Marion, IL
Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping
Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com

Any additional info : This tablet is in Brand New Mint condition. There is not a single blemish on it anywhere - it is flawless. The box is open as it was taken out to play with, just to make sure it works. The plastic is still on it.

Check out my feedback on Crackberry.com and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. I'm also open to trade offers, but I would really prefer to sell this.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

***I'll upload some pictures if anyone wants them, just let me know.

Last edited:

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Price lowered. Would be interested in some trades for other Android tablets or Android phones. Send me some offers!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The Galaxy is on it's way to me! It should arrive today! It was a 3 way trade. ;) I think we can safely close the thread, BUT it's Wildo's call.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
The Galaxy is on it's way to me! It should arrive today! It was a 3 way trade. ;) I think we can safely close the thread, BUT it's Wildo's call.

Haha. This is very true. The Tab is gone and on its way to PK. I forgot I even had this thread going.

Mods, you can shut her down!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae