Not open for further replies.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Price: $500.00
Rate it: 9.9/10
What it comes with: Comes with the original box and all factory included items. The headphones are unused.
Item location: Either Georgia or Florida. I have a home in each state, so I spend time at both. Depending on when it sells will factor in where I;m at. At the present time, I am in Georgia.
Shipping Details: $10 for USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation.
Payment Options: PayPal and gift only. If you would rather pay as a purchase, I kindly ask you pay the PayPal fees.
Contact Info: Email me at kingranchjoe@gmail.com or PM here - but I prefer email as you'll get a quicker response.

Additional info: Device is in mint condition and absolutely nothing wrong with it. No blemishes, no scuffs, no scratches, no nothing. Device has never been dropped nor abused in any shape. It has had a screen protector on it since the day the box was opened. The only reason I'm selling is because I have too many damn phones and I prefer to use a BB as a daily driver. So, unfortunately I need to let this baby go. It's a solid device and really hate selling it. I'm sure I'll kick myself after it's gone but I just don't use it that much.

The device aslo come with the accessories as shown in the pictures. All are in mint condition and you will get: One new XO Skin, One Halo Skin, Two Flex skins, One extra standard battery with charger, One extra battery door (standard), One extended battery with extended battery door, One Incipio double cover case, and One Diztronic (version three as it does have the cut out of the volume and power button) case. All items in original packaging.

The device is stock and has not been rooted or unlocked. It has been factory reset and ready for a new owner.

I dob't have and feedback here but I do on CrackBerry and eBay under the same user name as here.

I am looking to sell and not interested in any trades. My asking price is very fair, given the condition and accessories. If I decide I want to trade (I am throwing up the idea of a Verizon Iphone 4s), I'll edit the posting.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

Here are some pictures:

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Considering trades for a Razr MAXX or Iphone 4s, but they must be in comparable condition as this one is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith