Verizon HTC Rezound 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Item Description:
Selling a 2 week old Verizon HTC Rezound 4G. You will need to get a 4G SIM card from a Verizon store to activate this device for use. These are usually free. Device has a clean ESN and is ready to be activated on the Verizon network.

Price: $420

Condition : 10/10

Includes :
HTC Rezound 4G Device
Original Battery
Original Box
Original USB Cable/Charger
16 GB MicroSD memory card
HTC Rezound Shell/Holster Combo with Kickstand

Item Location: Rochester, WI

Shipping Details: Included in Price for USPS Priority, Insured, Tracking, Signature Required

Payment Options: PayPal Verified Members Only With Confirmed Addresses

Contact Info: PM, or Contact Brandon via text/call @ (262) 220-4368 for more information or questions.

Additional Info: The phone does not come with the Beats headphones. You can use any pair of headphones and still get the "Beats" experience. This is a built in feature with the music player application. If I ever get the Beats headphones back from my ex I will gladly send them to you free of charge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Was bought for my girlfriend who bailed on March 2nd with no notice. Selling it to pay off her debts and the ETF.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I had to actually file a police report for theft of the device at retail price of about $649.99! It took the officer 4 days to track her down then arrange for me to get my phone back. I'm only looking to sell it to pay the ETF. I contacted Verizon to confirm anyone could activate it and even checked online. It's free and clear to be activated.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.