Item Description : Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus w Extras
    Price : $400 Firm Looking to sell ASAP
    Condition : 9/10 Like new had a incipio case and zagg invisibleshield since day one which is still on the screen. Any wear you may see on the pics on the screen is only on the screen protector
    Includes : Phone with all original accessories w box plus a Extended Battery, Side Case, and Incipio Case.
    Item Location :CA
    Shipping Details : USPS priority mail included
    Payment Options : Paypal please send as gift. Confirmed address only please
    Contact Info :doomvskal122112@gmail.com
    Additional Info: Please Serious Buyer only. This phone has been working great for me and is in perfect condition. Have all together switched carriers so I am now actively looking to sell this phone ASAP. I tried selling this phone previously and the buyer backed out. I am rather firm on the price which I think is great for what your getting. A micro 4G sim is required for this phone to work. This phone was bought on 12/30/11 and should be still under the one year warranty. Any questions you may have please email me.
    Photos:

03-20-2012 10:40 PM
    Will trade for a Samsung galaxy s2 epic 4g touch plus cash in the same condition as my phone.
    03-21-2012 09:02 AM
    Would yu trade for an iPhone 4 with over 100$ in accessories plus cash on top the iPhone is perfect

Sent from my new iPad while the screen melts my eyes using Tapatalk
    03-21-2012 12:30 PM
    Just willing to trade for a epic 4g touch plus cash. Thanks for your interest.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    03-21-2012 01:55 PM
    PM sent.
    03-22-2012 09:49 PM
    Phone sold.
    03-22-2012 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD