EDIT: MODS: Please close the thread. Thank you for your patience.

I've had it for about 2 months now. I actually like it a lot. This screen is amazing (talk about viewing angles and clarity!), and I've had no Wifi issues; connects in a snap to my home router. Also, no noticeable lightbleed issues. So why am I selling it? Well, I have other priorities right now - I'm trying to save up for a trip abroad nearing the end of this year, my car is breaking down and in need of some expensive repairs, etc. To top it off, I really don't use it as much as I had hoped I would. It's a beautiful piece of hardware, that's for sure - ultra portable, too - but it's not in my priorities right now, unfortunately. However, my loss can be your gain! :-)

What's Included: * Transformer Prime 32GB Champagne color
    * Keyboard Dock Champagne color
    * 32GB Class10 Transcend SDHC Card (inserts into the keyboard dock)
    * "Black color Speck PixelSleeve for 11-Inch MacBook Air / Ultrabook" (It's a simple, completely TSA-compliant, no-frill sleeve I picked up which doesn't fit the prime perfectly (a little room to slide left and right), but it fits both the keyboard dock and prime together, and does a great job).
    * Both of the screen-cleaning microfiber cloths that came with the items (1 with the tablet, 1 with the dock)
    * And, of course, the included cables (i.e charging cable).

Condition: Used (but like new. No dings, scratches, no visible wear and tear at all. Will clean fingerprints before shipping. Will format tablet before shipping. Will format SDHC card before shipping).

Price: $600 shipped
    Tablet itself = 499 link
    Dock = 149
    32GB Class10 SDHC Card = 32.99, but throwing in for FREE. (yes, it works) link
    Sleeve = 25.72, but throwing in for FREE. link

Payment: PayPal

Additional: Will edit thread to notify moderators once it has sold.

I'm gonna miss this bad boy, but I know I'll be happier in the end. Hope it goes to a nice home! :-)

EDIT: MODS: Please close the thread. Thank you for your patience.
    03-21-2012 07:55 PM
    How about $300? just bumping.
    03-21-2012 10:14 PM
    Haha, little less than I want for it, but thanks for the bump. :P
    03-22-2012 06:34 AM
    Price Reduced to $600!
    03-25-2012 04:54 PM
    I can check back in April to see if this is still available. ( working for schools = paid once a month)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    03-25-2012 08:27 PM
    I look forward to hearing from you then!
    As long as the thread doesn't say "sold", it's available. :-)
    03-25-2012 09:51 PM
    I look forward to hearing from you then!
    As long as the thread doesn't say "sold", it's available. :-)
    Still got it? Any interest in a kindle fire on ics plus cash?

04-10-2012 09:28 AM
    Still got it? Any interest in a kindle fire on ics plus cash?

I bet he takes it for the fire plus 400 cash.
    04-10-2012 10:47 PM
    Well, the issue is I have no need for a tablet, as you can see from my post. I just need the cash. Sorry for the late reply. I had an interested buyer via PMs which ended up not panning out, and a much-needed tax refund has graced me for the first time in my life (I usually owe, not receive), so I guess I'm just going to cancel this request to sell and will most likely be back another time, at a much lower price since #1 I've learned that most people would rather buy items separately than bundles, and #2 the Prime will be older then anyway. With that said, I want to thank all of you who have posted in my thread - even if you were never interested in actually buying, I enjoyed the interaction. Like I said, I'll most likely be back in the months to come, so if you're interested in a cheap Prime by itself some months down the road, check back in the Marketplace here!

MODS: Please close the thread. Thank you for your patience.
    04-10-2012 11:01 PM