Price :$200 B.O.
    Condition :8/10
    Includes :Phone,Original Box, 2 Cases
    Item Location :Norfolk MA
    Shipping Details :USPS Priority
    Payment Options :Paypal
    Contact Info :c1971ace@gmail.com
    Additional Info:

For sale is my Sprint Nexus S. Phone was bought new back in September.It is in excellent condition, and is running the leaked Sprint OTA Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4.I have been running ICS since the end of January and runs flawlessly. Only reason I am selling is because I picked up 2 EVO 3d's so I don't need this anymore. I missed the larger screen and Sense....but anyway. I would rate this phone an 8 out of 10 because its used. The only blemishes on the phone are a couple of light scratches on the battery cover and one nick on the top right corner near the power button. Tried to get the best pic I could and it makes it look a lot worse than it actually is, does not effect the functionality of the phone at all. I have had a case on it most of its life and a ZAGG invisishield screen protector since day 1. Phone comes with 2 cases, a 3 piece Seidio Expert case and a Ballistic 2 piece red and black case. Also have the original box,manuals,USB,wall charger, and headphones. I am asking $200 shipped but willing to listen to reasonable offers. Sorry not looking for trades. I am receiving my new phones Monday or Tuesday so the phone will be available to ship then. I have perfect feedback on Sprintusers and on Ebay so you can buy with confidence! Any questions or interest please feel free to pm me or email me at c1971ace@gmail.com
    03-25-2012 11:05 AM
    Price drop! $175 BO
    03-27-2012 07:41 AM
    Phone is available for immediate shipping...willing to listen to reasonable offers!
    03-29-2012 06:26 PM
    Phone has been sold locally....mods can lock thread!
    04-02-2012 06:21 PM
    Thanks for the heads up.

Done.
    04-02-2012 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD