Item Description : **SOLD**WTS: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Tons of Accessories *MINT* **SOLD**
    Price : $350.00 USD
    Rate it : 9.9/10
    What it comes with : Box and all of its original accessories(none of which have ever been used) including: USB cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, unused headphones, and manual. The sale also includes a Droid Logo pouch (specifically for G-Nex), and a Samsung OEM spare standard battery with external battery charger (Y-connector was missing when I bought it, but it doubles charge time of each item anyway) also includes standard and extended back covers and one extended battery for a total of three batteries (one extended, two standard).
    Item location : Albuquerque, NM, USA
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation; $5 for UPS Ground (you pick the shipping)
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at searchmarketing06@gmail.com or PM here - but I prefer email as you'll get a quicker response.

Any additional info : This phone is in immaculate condition. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it cosmetically - no scratches, scuffs, etc. Was never near the water. I've had very little issue with it at all, and have had very solid data reception (zero dropped calls). The only reason I'm selling is because I have three phones and need to clear out some stock, and unfortunately I need to let this go. It's been a great phone.

It does also come with each and every accessory listed above. All are in mint condition and all will come with original packaging. The accessories alone retail for roughly $100.

Check out my feedback on eBay under tdroyb. I've got a great track record in selling!

At this time, as I have said above, I'm not looking for any trades because I'm only selling to clear out some phones. If this changes, I will edit this thread.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.
    04-19-2012 05:55 PM
    Haha. Your listing looks eerily similar to my listings! Good luck with your sale!

*Free Bump*
    04-21-2012 11:49 AM
    Haha. Your listing looks eerily similar to my listings! Good luck with your sale!

*Free Bump*
    What can I say, I can always appreciate a good sales pitch, and you had one...

Bump for price reduction to $350.00
    04-25-2012 02:58 PM
    Sent you an email last night. Let me know.
    04-26-2012 08:46 AM
    Interested in any trades?
    04-26-2012 03:22 PM
    Here is a link to many more up close photos of the device, sorry for the delay guys, Had some personal family business to attend to this weekend. Galaxy Nexus for VZW pictures by jtothar - Photobucket

Also, I am still not interested in any trades nor am I interested in selling the accessories separately, thanks for your questions.

If you pay me through paypal, I will ship the same day as long as it is paid for prior to 1PM PDT. Thanks!
    05-01-2012 04:34 PM
    SOLD. Mods Please Lock it down.
    05-01-2012 06:37 PM