Gnex for Rezound and $

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoLogic

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I have a clean gnex which I'm using now as my daily driver. Rooted running Patient Zero and popcorn kernel. Average of 13 hrs on extended battery.
I'm only looking for a Rezound. I don't want any Motorola devices so don't waste our time.
Has a slight scratch on screen but not visible when display is lit

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NeoLogic

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Only reason I need cash is that I'm in a bet with a friend. He's bet me I can't go to the end of the year without getting a different phone. So I need cash to pay off the bet or else I'll just keep my phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TimV28

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to say thank you to Tornlogic. The transaction went smoothly, and he even stood by the phone 100% when I was having issues getting it activated with Verizon due to an issue with the ROM. He walked me through getting the phone reverted to stock and was even willing to go back on the sale if I could not get it activated. After his help with troubleshooting and reverting the phone to stock, I was able to get it activated. This was an amazing transaction for the first time trading phones over the internet.

NeoLogic

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Yes Tim is a stand up character. He didn't give up when most people would have. Awesome person to work with and Im glad I choose him to do this transaction with.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech