1.)For sale here I have a 5 month old Galaxy Nexus. It is running perfectly on 4.0.4 AOKP unlocked however can be taken back to 100% stock should the buyer choose. Unfortunately, the phone has some abrasions on the screen. Most notably, on the area where the on screen soft-keys would be. The abrasion DOES NOT show up with the phone is on (that will be the last time the phone comes with me while mountain biking). The phone comes with the original in box accessories that are in MINT condition.The phone is pictured below with a bunch of difference accessories that are also mint. This phone is a Korea model, not China.

I have two nexus phone pictured below, I would have normally just had them both listed here, however XDA rules state that each phone must have it's own thread. Because of this you will see a few pictures of two phone. Rest assured, this thread is for the original, scratched screen one (which is the phone on the right when applicable)

2.)
    For sale here I have a 2 day old never used Galaxy Nexus. This phone is the Verizon replacement to my fiance's messed up screen phone. This phone has never been used, and according to the verizon rep "most probably a new model" be that as it may, I can say for sure so im calling it a newfirbished phone. It's 10/10 and turns on beautifully. Other than that I couldn't tell you as I haven't used it. The phone comes with the original in box accessories that are in MINT condition.The phone is pictured below with a bunch of difference accessories that are also mint. This phone is a Korea model, not China.

Accessories:

3.) For sale here I have a MINT 10/10 iPhone 4S 16Gb for sale. The phone was purchased on 3/25/12 so it is barely 1 month old. The phone comes on the latest update, with never used headphones, and all the original included accessories. I would also like to throw in the Speck case that we had with the phone.

Price: Negotiable starting at $450 shipped/paypalled

Price:

Nexus :Starting at $350
    Car Dock: $22 (I have two)
    Extended Battery kit: $20
    Incipio Case: $15
    Speck Case: $15
    Spare battery/charge Kit: $22
    05-21-2012 06:35 PM
    What are you asking for the 2nd VZW Galaxy Nexus?
    05-30-2012 08:45 AM
    What are you asking for the 2nd VZW Galaxy Nexus?
    Ends on eBay today, shoot me an offer.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    05-30-2012 09:00 AM
    Can not send you a PM not enough posts. I am willing to pay your eBay opening price. Please advise.
    05-30-2012 09:37 AM
    Can not send you a PM not enough posts. I am willing to pay your eBay opening price. Please advise.
    Are you in the US with a confirmed paypal address and account?
    05-30-2012 09:41 AM
    How "used" is that Speck case?
    05-30-2012 09:43 AM
    How "used" is that Speck case?
    A month in a purse pretty much. Looks MINT
    05-30-2012 09:45 AM
    BTW:

Everything is listed on ebay to end tonight!
    05-30-2012 09:45 AM
    I am in Massachusetts and do use PayPal.

Are you in the US with a confirmed paypal address and account?
    I am in Massachusetts and do use PayPal.
    05-30-2012 09:52 AM
    Never mind, I picked up one on Swappa.
    05-30-2012 01:30 PM
    If only this was open a couple of days ago I would have bought one of your gnexi instead of the 4s I bought

Sent from my iPad HD! using Tapatalk
    05-30-2012 02:10 PM
    If only this was open a couple of days ago I would have bought one of your gnexi instead of the 4s I bought

Sent from my iPad HD! using Tapatalk
    It was open for a few weeks...
    05-30-2012 04:36 PM
    Never mind, I picked up one on Swappa.
    sorry, androidcentral doesnt send me notifications for this thread i dunno why.
    05-30-2012 04:36 PM
    It was open for a few weeks...
    I guess it wasn't at the top..sigh.. I'm considering selling the 4s and buying a gnex

sent via android central forums app
    05-30-2012 06:21 PM
    I guess it wasn't at the top..sigh.. I'm considering selling the 4s and buying a gnex

sent via android central forums app
    If the scuffed nexus doesnt sell i can give you a good price on it, im sure a screen protector will vanish the marks.
    05-30-2012 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD