***PRICED TO SELL! ***

One month old today with receipt in hand. I thought the return period was 30 days but in fact it was 14 days. Purchased via the Google Play store. This is a factory unlocked Google Nexus phone. Works on both AT&T and T-Mobile high speed data network. Currently connected and setup on T-Mobile. Has the latest version of Google's Android operating system, Ice Cream Sandwich. Buyer will get the original box, charger and any documentation. Also comes with the factory headphones that are brand new and unused.

Phone sells directly from Google for 400. The phone is 30 days old and looks brand new. The condition is mint, not a single scratch, mark or ding on it. I will also throw in a Otterbox Commuter series case.

My asking price is very fair and 300 gets you the latest Nexus phone from Google with the most up to date software upgrades. Save 100.00 and buy from me! Again, receipt will be provided to buyer.

I am selling it because I was offered a promotion (and a raise!) and some nice perks come with the position. Free phone and free company car (excited).

I will accept Paypal HOWEVER, I want to receive 300.00. With that said, using a Paypal calculator the buyer will have to pay 309.27. Small fee the pay for a great deal!
    06-01-2012 09:43 PM
    I messaged you.
    06-02-2012 03:19 PM
    I'm interested shoot me a pm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    06-03-2012 03:45 PM
    Phone has been sold. MODS can close this up. Thanks for all your interest!
    06-04-2012 09:00 AM