Item Description : WTS: Verizon Droid Razr MAXX *MINT* *LNIB*
    Price : $475.00 USD/OBO
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: phone, USB cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, and manual. The sale also includes one Verizon screen protector. And the phone has a Zagg installed on the screen.
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation; $5 for UPS Ground (you pick the shipping)
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com or PM here - but I prefer email as you'll get a quicker response.

Any additional info : This phone is in immaculate condition. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it cosmetically - no scratches, scuffs, etc. Never dropped and was never near the water. It has roughly one day's worth of use. The only reason I'm selling is because the wife and I just bought a house, are expecting our first child, and I have too many damn gadgets and need to clear out some stock (to help pay for some upcoming expenses), and unfortunately I need to let this baby go.

It does also come with each and every accessory listed above.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. At this time, as I have said above, I'm not looking for any trades because I'm only selling to clear out some stockpile of phones and other tech gadgets. If this changes, I will make the necessary edit to this thread.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

***I don't have any pictures on my work computer, so just ask and I'll get some to you ASAP***
    06-04-2012 10:11 AM
    06-04-2012 12:29 PM
    I would also consider a trade for a Verizon Galaxy Nexus plus cash. I only want 100% MINT 10/10 quality phones, because that's what I'd be trading you. The amount of cash would depend on what kind of accessories you have with it. PM or email me if you're interested.
    06-05-2012 07:07 AM
    Forgot to mention that it comes with an installed 16gb microSD card.
    06-05-2012 02:17 PM
    I'm in the market for a GNex too........ I love that pure Android with no bloatware/skin overlay.
    06-05-2012 06:35 PM
    Yeah, I'd prefer to sell it outright, but if the right deal comes along I'll do that, too.
    06-05-2012 09:08 PM
    Price lowered!
    06-07-2012 12:52 PM
    Phone is sold. Lock it up please!!
    06-08-2012 08:04 PM