This a a near perfect Motorola Droid X. It has spent its whole life in a case. It comes with 1 Motorola standard batteries and 1 Motorola extended battery. Also comes with 1 Otterbox Commuter case, 1 Trident Kracken case with 1 blue and 1 black skin, and one PowerSkin battery case. The PowerSkin has a built in battery that can either trickle charge your phone or just put it on when you need to recharge your phone away from a charger. Also has a class 2 16GB micro SD card.

The phone is in great condition with no major flaws. Just a little scratches near the micro USB charge port. No scratches on the screen.

Price: $150 Shipped

Condition: Just a few scratches around the Micro USB port.

Includes: 1 standard and 1 extended Motorola battery, 1 Otterbox Commuter Case, 1 Trident Kracken case with 2 skins, 1 PowerSkin battery case and 1 16GB micro SD card.

Item Location: Merritt Island, FL

Shipping Details: USPS/UPS/FedEx

Payment Options: PayPal or Money Order

Additional Info: This is also listed on a few other sites so if it sells on them first I will update this post. The post it note in the pictures is a requirement on another site.

06-16-2012 01:19 PM
    Price lowered to $150.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums
    06-17-2012 02:27 PM
    $130 shipped.

06-19-2012 05:35 PM
    Bump

06-21-2012 03:03 PM
    I have a thunderbolt I am replacing the screen on in a few days. Would you be interested in a trade? I had a droid x before and was looking for one again. I live not too far from you actually so we could locally trade if this interests you?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Android Central Forums
    06-23-2012 01:16 AM
    I have a thunderbolt I am replacing the screen on in a few days. Would you be interested in a trade? I had a droid x before and was looking for one again. I live not too far from you actually so we could locally trade if this interests you?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Android Central Forums
    I already have another phone on the way so trades don't interest me. Sorry. But you could always buy a Droid X then sell the Thunderbolt separately as I think it would sell for more then my Droid X.
    06-24-2012 08:43 AM
    I already have another phone on the way so trades don't interest me. Sorry. But you could always buy a Droid X then sell the Thunderbolt separately as I think it would sell for more then my Droid X.
    Okay thank you. Glws

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    06-24-2012 08:02 PM
    Is the droid x still up for sale
    08-11-2012 10:06 PM
    Is this still for sale? I'm interested in the accessories.

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
    08-19-2012 03:14 PM
    Is this still for sale? I'm interested in the accessories.

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
    Id be interested in just the phone to replace the one I have that was dropped. Dont need the accessories. Maybe seller can split them for us and reprice?

I have access to paypal and have an ebay account to verify credibility.
    08-31-2012 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD