Verizon iPhone 4S 32gb MINT for a MINT Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : WTT: Verizon iPhone 4S 32gb MINT for a MINT Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 32gb in Pebble Blue
Price : Negotiable
Rate it : mine = 10/10; yours = 10/10
What it comes with : my 4S comes with 2 Otterbox Commuter cases, a Griffin silicone case, front and back screen protectors are installed, as well as an unopened SGP full body kit. I also have the box and all OEM accessories and an RND 6 ft sync/charging cable.

I'd prefer that your SGS3 comes with all original accessories plus the original box, but this is negotiable as I would take just the phone, battery, battery door and charger if I had to. Any other accessories (other than OEM ones) aren't necessary.
Item location : Mine is in Marion, IL and yours should be somewhere you can ship to me via UPS or FedEx
Shipping Details : I pay for my shipping, you pay for yours
Payment Options : PayPal
Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com or PM here - but I prefer email as you'll get a quicker response.

Any additional info : Let me know what you have. I only want a stock phone, so if you have a rooted one, I'd want it returned to stock before trading. I'd also prefer that you have feedback here or on eBay and I'd also like to see current pictures before doing anything.

Mine comes with all the accessories listed above. It's also in 100% mint condition with no single blemish or issue whatsoever. It was purchased in December of 2011, so it still has 6 months left on the factory warranty with Apple.

If cash needs to be exchanged on either side, that can be negotiated in. But I'm offering this whole package, accessories and all, for the SGS3 with just OEM accessories.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you have anything. I've got feedback on CrackBerry, eBay and Swappa, so just let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
My iPhone is my camera but if you or someone else is interested, I will find a way to get pictures to them. Rest assured, it is a mint 32gb black Verizon 4S. Please check out my feedback on CrackBerry, eBay, and Swappa. I have perfect feedback everywhere. This is not a scam, just didn't have the time to hunt a camera down from a friend before making the thread. But I will if I know there's some interest. Thanks for posting!

load97

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon iPhone 4S 32gb MINT for a MINT Verizon Galaxy Nexus

Check out my ad on androidfourums if you're interested. I decided to just go an buy a white iphone 4s 32GB to hold me over until the iphone 5, then this one goes to the wife. But, she wants one to now, so I said I'd try and trade the Galaxy Nexus first. I live in Minneapolis, MN, so not to far away.

http://androidforums.com/classified...verizon-samsung-galaxy-nexus-32-gb-xtras.html

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

How much extra are you wanting? I have a flawless Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus with an extended battery and silicone case.

yalkowni

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I have a mint gnex with a bunch of accessories but I can't add money so maybe you can hold onto your accessories and sell separate :eek:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I have a mint gnex with a bunch of accessories but I can't add money so maybe you can hold onto your accessories and sell separate :eek:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Depends on the accessories. Send me an email with pictures and let me know what all you have.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Think I'm going to hang on to it for now. Maybe look into something once the SGS3 comes out.

Thanks for all the interest! And sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to leave this open, but change what I'm looking for.

I'll offer my 4S and a CLNR Rezound for a MINT LNIB Samsung Galaxy S3 for Verizon in Pebble Blue.

The Rezound only has an extended battery with back, an extended battery silicone case, a charger, and a regular battery back (no regular battery or Beats earbuds).

If someone has one coming to them and would be willing to trade, let me know. This is a great deal and may need a little cash swapping hands, but it is negotiable. Otherwise, I'll most likely just sell the Rezound, but I would include it in a trade with my 4S for your SGS3.

Again, my email is awwilson6882@gmail.com or PM here or respond to thread. Thanks!

Last edited:

bnceo

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I have a Droid 4 (Like New) that I can trade for the iPhone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz