Verizon iPhone 4S 32gb MINT for a MINT Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Or I could just close it. It's not really that big of a deal. After looking into it, I decided I didn't want a Nexus. I do believe that's my prerogative as the OP. But the SGS3 isn't really available yet, so I kind of assumed I wouldn't have any takers. It doesn't take a whole lot to just glance through the thread to see what is wanted. People change their minds all the time.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
The poster can change the title, that might make it more accurate.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Can't change it from Tapatalk, either. Which is all I've been on for a few days. Haven't been home to my computer to appease the masses. :)

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon iPhone 4S 32gb MINT for a MINT Verizon Samsung Galaxy

Thread updated to change what I'm looking for.

Let me know if there's any interest.

bnceo

May 17, 2010
Visit site

This deal might work on Craigslist or something. But a lot of the users here are very up to date on tech. A 4s for a S3 seems like an uneven trade. We all know the 5 will be coming in a few months and the S3 literally just came out.

GL I guess...

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
This deal might work on Craigslist or something. But a lot of the users here are very up to date on tech. A 4s for a S3 seems like an uneven trade. We all know the 5 will be coming in a few months and the S3 literally just came out.

GL I guess...

Well I did say in the thread that money exchange was open to negotiation. I'm not trying to railroad anyone. A brand new SGS3 with 32gb is still cheaper by $100.00 (either on contract or not) than a 4S 32gb. If someone wanted to use their upgrade to preserve unlimited data, they could effectively get a mint 4S 32gb with a buttload of accessories for $100 less than they'd pay for one from Verizon - plus I'm offering a lot of accessories. And like I said, I'm not opposed to throwing in a little bit of money if that's what it took.

I appreciate your input, but based on value, it is fair.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
And if anyone has a LNIB MINT MINT MINT VZW Nexus, I would consider a trade. I would ask that some money on your end would need to be added. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, but these two phones do not have equal value on the resale market.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

And if anyone has a LNIB MINT MINT MINT VZW Nexus, I would consider a trade. I would ask that some money on your end would need to be added. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, but these two phones do not have equal value on the resale market.

The nexus value just shot up with the announcement of JB lol.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

And if you have said MINT Nexus, the money would depend on what kind of accessories you had with it. An extended battery and/or a spare battery charging dock would definitely be preferred.

dchandler

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site

I have a Samsung Galaxy S III for trade. It comes with box and everything that came with it when purchased.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781