New Razr Maxx with Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Item Description : New Razr Maxx with ICS and Accessories. I purchased this for my wife and it was too wide for her hands. It comes with the original box and sealed accessories. No SIM card and two media docks, car dock with stereo cable and custom leather Seidio case. The Accessories will come with the original retail packaging as well.

Price : $400 OBO, This is still selling for $649 at Verizon for out of contract price, plus you get over $200 worth of accessories for free.

Condition : New. My wife looked at the phone and tried to see if she could use with her small hands, but no go.

Includes :Clean ESN and everything listed above.

Item Location : Nebraska

Shipping Details : Free, insured shipping with USPS priority. If other shipping options are desired I will need to charge accordingly.

Payment Options : PayPal instant verified payment with verified PayPal shipping address.

Contact Info : mjktechgeek@gmail.com

Additional Info: I will put on eBay in a few days if no takers. They are selling for much more there, just wanted to offer a good deal to a fellow AC geek before I have to pay eBay their wicked fees.

Photos: I will try and post some by tomorrow. I have sold items here before and also have a 100% reputation with eBay. I sell correctly described devices.

Last edited:

garynsa

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
You've asked several of us now if a CDMA phone was GSM. Do you homework if you're gonna buy phones, bud!

I tend to but this phone just get confusing as there is a cdma version (droID) and gsm version. So just prefer to know incase someone misses this out

I apologize if this is painful

Edit: just read the op and relialized you mentioned clean esn. So assuming this is cdma. GLWS

Last edited:

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Would you trade for an HTC Rezound with extended battery plus cash?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
If you have people interested in the accessories, I'd be more will to offer 250-300 for just the phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20