Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a VZW Galaxy Nexus for sale. It has had a screen protector on it from the minute I bought it. Comes with original box, original unwrapped charger, unwrapped earphones and unwrapped manuals. Also comes with Three 1850 mah batteries and Two 2100 batteries and a back for each of size battery. Will also throw in a Samsung desk charger so you can charge the extra batteries outside of the phone.

This phone is rooted and running the latest XenonHD ROM. The phone is in very nice condition and has no dents or marks.

Price is $300 and you pay shipping. Offers may be considered but don't take that as an invitation to low ball bid, they will be ignored.

I've been around these forums for awhile and have a good rep.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm anxious to get this sold as I have too many phones. I'm dropping the price to $275 for all the items listed above.

titans30dude

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Trade for mint razr with otterbox and 4 screen protectors and og box and charger?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Trade for a Galaxy Tab 10.1 wifi 32GB or an Att HTC one X?

I already have three tablets, two android and a new Ipad so I don't need that. AT&T doesn't offer service here where I live so that doesn't work for me either.

Actually thinking of adding an Asus Transformer with a dock as a combined deal for the Nexus and the Transformer both for $400. That's a pretty spectaculer deal. I just have too many toys around here and some not being used. It's time to start clearing things out which is why I'm selling. I also have a Droid Charge that is in first rate condition, that I may offer up really cheap. I just didn't want to put everything up all at the same time.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok, have to admit that I'm really surprised that no one has taken up this offer. Just noticed that someone else sold a GN here for $250 but it didn't have all these extra batteries nor did it have a stand alone desk charger. Nevertheless, I'm anxious to get this sold so I'm lowering the price to $250. Price is FIRM, no OBO and buyer pays shipping. Oh, and BTW, ALL of the extra batteries are Samsung batteries with the NFC chip in them. None are third party replacements.

This is my final offer, after this I'll sell it elsewhere.

blackjaguar25

Thunderbolter
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I already have three tablets, two android and a new Ipad so I don't need that. AT&T doesn't offer service here where I live so that doesn't work for me either.

Actually thinking of adding an Asus Transformer with a dock as a combined deal for the Nexus and the Transformer both for $400. That's a pretty spectaculer deal. I just have too many toys around here and some not being used. It's time to start clearing things out which is why I'm selling. I also have a Droid Charge that is in first rate condition, that I may offer up really cheap. I just didn't want to put everything up all at the same time.

Oh I would love this deal. If I only had the money...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma