New Black Verizon iPhone 5 32gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I just got a replacement iPhone 5 that I'm looking to trade. I was one of the lucky ones to get one that was scratched right out of the box. Luckily, Apple worked with me and sent me a mint replacement.

What it comes with: phone, box and all of the original accessories. The ear buds have not been used. I also have an Incipio Dual Pro case in black, SGP Ultra Crystal screen protectors (3) and one back protector, a Diztronic body kit, and some generic screen protectors.

What I'm looking for: the only thing I would deal for is a Verizon Galaxy S3 in Blue and only want the 32gb version. The phone would have to be mint as this one is virtually new. And I want flawless, brand new quality stuff. I don't want to be a pain, I just know my OCD and wouldn't be happy with a non-flawless device.

I'd also like some cash on top as these are still going for much more than an S3 in all channels. I just figured a trade may be the easier transaction as opposed to me selling this and then looking for an S3 somewhere.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you some pics. I have great feedback on CrackBerry and eBay. Email me at awwilson6882@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Forgot to add that I have purchased AppleCare+ on this. It is transferable to a new owner. So you'd get the full coverage.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
It's a 32gb. They're going for over $800 on eBay. Plus you add in the $75 of accessories and $99 AppleCare+. So I think $900 is fair with shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze