Motorola Razr Maxx with 16GB MicroSD -INCLUDES- HD Dock and Modified Lapdock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Item Description :Motorola Razr Maxx with 16GB MicroSD -WITH- HD Dock and Modified Lapdock
Price : $350
Condition : 8.5 (no scratches, no dings, no damage)
Includes :16GB MicroSD -WITH- HD Dock and Modified Lapdock
Shipping Details :Shipping Included in Price
Payment Options : Paypal (confirmed only)

I am selling my Razr Maxx. The unit is in great condition, very well maintained and no scratches on the screen or unit. Adult owned and babied. Unit has no known problems, only selling as I've purchased a Razr Maxx HD, I do have 2800+ feedback on Ebay (PM me for my Ebay ID).

Also included is Motorola HD dock, great for desktop or for use of Maxx as alarm clock.

And I'm also including a Motorola Altrix 4G lapdock that I've modified to use with the Maxx. The lapdock comes with a 11.6 inch screen. This is one feature I'm going to miss now that Motorola has decided to no longer support WebTop with their new devices.

The original boxes for the Razr Maxx and Altrix 4G lapdock will be included.

Attachments

• IMG_1739.jpg
    IMG_1739.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1741.jpg
    IMG_1741.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1744.jpg
    IMG_1744.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1747.jpg
    IMG_1747.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1748.jpg
    IMG_1748.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1737.jpg
    IMG_1737.jpg
    598.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1738.jpg
    IMG_1738.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
You wouldn't be willing to ditch the webtop separately would you? Would I have to take my phone out of the case if I was to use it? The way it sits on the back looks like it might be hard on the phone, does it just hang there or does it sit on something that I'm just not seeing? Also, is it as awesome as it looks? lol

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
You wouldn't be willing to ditch the webtop separately would you? Would I have to take my phone out of the case if I was to use it? The way it sits on the back looks like it might be hard on the phone, does it just hang there or does it sit on something that I'm just not seeing? Also, is it as awesome as it looks? lol
Make me an offer on the phone without the lapdock. I don't know how thin your case is, but if it's thin one then looks like phone should connect with case on (I don't have a case so can't make any guarantee). I've not had any problems with the phone sitting on the dock, with the two connectors it sits in there tight. I wouldn't run around with it connected :)

The lapdock has it's own battery and runs for hours - it will also charge your phone while it sits docked on it. As for how it looks, what you see is what you get, that's an actual picture, has nice display and doesn't lag. I mostly use the lapdock when I travel, the lapdock is light and having keyboard and screen while sitting waiting for plane or in my hotel is really nice (instant internet without hotspot or any hacks). I miss having this feature with my new Maxx HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.