MINT Black Verizon iPhone 32gb w/Accessories and AppleCare+ AND NIB Black iPad mini 32gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : WTT: NIB Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 w/Accessories and AppleCare+ AND NIB Black iPad mini 32gb

Price : Negotiable (if any money exchanges hands)

Rate it : 10/10 for both items

What it comes with : iPhone - box and all of the original accessories. The ear buds have not been used. I also have an Incipio Dual Pro case in black, SGP Ultra Crystal screen protectors (2), SGP front and back Ultra Crystal screen protectors (comes with one of each in the package), an unused black OtterBox Commuter, an unused black Diztronic case, and a 30-pin to Lightning extension cable.

iPad - box and all original accessories plus an SGP Ultra Crystal screen protector. I put it on but haven't used the iPad other than that. May also have an Incipio LGND case coming in, as well.

Item location : Marion, IL

Shipping Details : If we agreed on a trade, I would pay for my shipping and you would cover yours - both with tracking and insurance. If you purchased it, I would ship it via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance for the full purchase price.

Payment Options : PayPal

Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com or PM here - but I prefer email as you'll get a quicker response.

Any Additional Info : I've got an iPhone 5 32gb in black for Verizon in mint condition. I have also purchased AppleCare+ on the phone which would transfer to you. It also has all of the accessories listed above. What I would be agreeing to (and my feedback can vouch for my honesty) is a deal where you would send me your phone and once I was able to activate your phone, I would send you the iPhone in it's box with all of the accessories I listed above. I will not ship first as this is my only phone.

If the iPad was involved in a deal, depending on the situation, we could work out the logistics of the swap.

What I'm Looking For In A Trade : The only thing I would consider in a deal are as follows: a VZW Samsung Galaxy S3 in blue 32gb or black 16gb. A VZW Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in grey. Maybe a DNA, would prefer the Samsung phones, but that is negotiable. Any phone would have to be completely flawless 11/10 condition (no typo) as I would be dealing a BRAND NEW device. I would want the original box and all original accessories. No additional accessories would be necessary.

I would also need some cash on top for either the S3 or DNA. But would do an even swap for a Note 2.

To throw in the iPad mini, the only thing I'm looking for is a Nexus 10. Preferably the 32gb version, but a 16gb would work. Again, would need it to be in new 11/10 condition as I would be trading a NEW IN BOX mini for it. I would also accept a cash deal that would allow me to go purchase one at Walmart.

I'm just really looking to get back to Android and get away from iOS. Don't let this great package deal pass you by.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882, and on Swappa under Andrew W. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. At this time, as I have said above, I'm not looking for any trades other than what I have listed. If this changes, I will make the necessary edit to this thread.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

I will add some pics tomorrow after the blizzard passes.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Mods, can you edit the thread to say "MINT" instead if "NIB" on the iPhone only? The phone is no longer new in box, but it is still flawless.

Thanks!

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok. So here's a review of what I would be looking for in a deal.

iPhone (in the order of how I would prefer them):

Verizon Galaxy Note 2 (only in grey) - even swap
Verizon Galaxy S3 (only in blue or black) - with cash
Verizon Droid DNA - with cash
Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx HD - with cash

iPad:

Nexus 10 (either 32gb or 16gb - if 32gb, I would add a little cash)
Nexus 7 - with cash*

*this would have to be confirmed to have absolutely ZERO screen lift - I've had a few of these and they all had issues with screen lift - so I would need to be able to cancel the deal if I got it and it was not to my liking.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Looks like I can actually return the iPad to Walmart until early January, but I'm leaving it available to you guys here for now.

Still looking for a deal. Would prefer a Note 2 over anything for the iPhone. But the others are still a possibility.

In case anyone is interested, here are the sale prices for the iPhone:

With OEM accessories (minus earbuds) and AppleCare+: $650 with free shipping

With OEM accessories (minus earbuds), AppleCare+, and all accessories listed (plus a new SGP Neo Hybrid EX Metal case - a $30 value): $700 with free shipping

*one time offer - buy before 4pm CST on the 29th and I'll overnight it for $20 more and you'll have it by New Year's Eve.

Will1524

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I can actually return the iPad to Walmart until early January, but I'm leaving it available to you guys here for now.

Still looking for a deal. Would prefer a Note 2 over anything for the iPhone. But the others are still a possibility.

With OEM accessories (minus earbuds), AppleCare+, and all accessories listed (plus a new SGP Neo Hybrid EX Metal case - a $30 value): $700 with free shipping

*one time offer - buy before 4pm CST on the 29th and I'll overnight it for $20 more and you'll have it by New Year's Eve.

Dude..... Chill out youve already started like 3 threads on this in the past. Quit being so dang picky and make up your mind. IF SOMEBODY OFFERS AN S3, N2, OR MAXX HD TAKE IT. YOU PASS ON EVERYTHING AND MAKE EXCUSES. GOD YOU ACT LIKE YOUVE GOT SUCH A DEAL YET YOU DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH AN UPTIGHT MOFO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Dude..... Chill out youve already started like 3 threads on this in the past. Quit being so dang picky and make up your mind. IF SOMEBODY OFFERS AN S3, N2, OR MAXX HD TAKE IT. YOU PASS ON EVERYTHING AND MAKE EXCUSES. GOD YOU ACT LIKE YOUVE GOT SUCH A DEAL YET YOU DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH AN UPTIGHT MOFO.

What the hell is your problem? If you don't want anything to do with this thread, then leave it alone. The only reason I have two threads on it is because I added the iPad mini to the mix. It has nothing to do with me being an "uptight mofo". I've done a ton of deals. The problem with the S3 is that everyone and their brother has a white one. I don't want white. And the Note 2 is elusive.

But like I said, if you don't want to negotiate or add anything positive, then get out. I've done nothing mean or been an to anyone.

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site

i say return it to and just list the i5 on swappa then buy a n2 or s3 with the $ you make that way youre forced to make a choice

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
and theres nothing wrong with being about what you want out a a trade, just have to remember not every one is as picky about their stuff as some

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
i say return it to and just list the i5 on swappa then buy a n2 or s3 with the $ you make that way youre forced to make a choice

Yeah, it's on Swappa, too. Probably still listed too high there, but it isn't the highest listed. I tried to entice some bids with free overnight shipping, so we'll see what happens.

And I'll probably end up returning the mini. I have until the 9th. But I thought I'd give the people here a shot before I do it.

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site

Who is this idiot? It looks like to me that he doesn't have a dog in this race. Maybe he is jealous. Anyway, just keep on doing what you are doing. Being OCD about your products is not a bad thing, as people can then trust you to have pristine products to buy . It must work, as I have NEVER heard a bad word on any deal that you have done. Keep on keeping on!!
As Forrest Gump says, "that's all I got to say about that".

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If you are here to make a trade or purchase of the listed products then please do stay. Otherwise if your in here to complain about the OP or how they are conducting their business then please move along.

Remember AC has no part in buyer/seller disputes other than to uphold the general forum rules and guidelines.

Thanks.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Overnight shipping offer still available for the iPhone, however, I'll cover it. So it's no additional cost to you.

My cash deals are still as listed above, but I am accepting offers. So feel free to shoot me a price. I'll be putting this on eBay after the 1st of the year, unfortunately. So get your offer in now.

weebeesteve

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Ok. So here's a review of what I would be looking for in a deal.

iPhone (in the order of how I would prefer them):

Verizon Galaxy Note 2 (only in grey) - even swap
Verizon Galaxy S3 (only in blue or black) - with cash
Verizon Droid DNA - with cash
Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx HD - with cash

iPad:

Nexus 10 (either 32gb or 16gb - if 32gb, I would add a little cash)
Nexus 7 - with cash*

*this would have to be confirmed to have absolutely ZERO screen lift - I've had a few of these and they all had issues with screen lift - so I would need to be able to cancel the deal if I got it and it was not to my liking.

I have a mint condition one month old Nexus 7, 32gig with the Nexus case and a second shell cover. I'm looking at the mini Ipad because it has a back camera which I need for work. How much cash are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000