robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
DETAILS
Item: AT&T LG Optimus G
Price USD: $435.00 USD Shipped
Condition: 10/10
Items included: Phone, box, charger, the works.

SELLING DETAILS:
Accepted payment methods:payPal, Cash
Willing to ship (domestic/international): CONUS but will International for gifted payments only.

NOTES:

Hello,

For sale is my LGOG, AT&T rooted and bootloader unlocked running the latest stock firmware. Phone is modded with the camera mod, Nexus 4 boot screens and no boot sounds / shutdown screen. Phone comes LNIB with all original, in box accessories as well as a 4 day old MINT Diztronic TPU case (which fits very nicely)

WP_20130104_zpsc6cc1e3d.jpg

WP_201301041_zps84b8e7b4.jpg

Looking for $435 shipped OBO.

Last edited by a moderator:

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
lol. Pretty much what im rockin.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

How do you like the note 2? I'm afraid of the size but literally every review I've read says that the benefits make it worth it. Only thing I'm still worried about is outdoor screen visibility and camera quality.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
At first the size takes some getting used to, not gonna lie. After a few days though the size wears off and it just feels right. The camera is on par with the S3 which I thought was really good. Screen does suffer in bright outdoor light. But all the things it does right more than makes up for it. It's hard to go back to a smaller phone after you get used to this thing. lol

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Nice thing about having this and the Lumia 920, I can be patient with WP to mature because I have a Android that is a beast of a Android. I bounce between the two :)

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Ah gotcha. Yah I hope to like the note 2 however I am really warming up to this optimus g!

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.