Not open for further replies.

anon(18763)

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
Item Description : Verizon Droid Razr Maxx
Price : $300 / Partial trade for a GS3
Condition : Very good condition
Includes : Cell phone, 16gb memory card, box and charger and Otterbox Commuter series case as well as a Verizon smoke colored TPU case. Steinheil screen protector installed.
Item Location : Gaithersburg, MD
Shipping Details : Included in price. Lower 48 only. HI or AK we can discuss added fee.
Payment Options : Paypal
Contact Info : PM me here
Additional Info: The phone is is fantastic shape. It has been in the case and screen protector since day one. The only sign of wear are a couple little marks near the micro usb port from plugging it in when I got home from work in the dark. My pictures aren't the best but I tried to document the phone as best I could. I circled the area with marks, its in the hard rubber area and isnt visible unless you are looking for it. There isn't a mark on the rest of the phone. The phone is stock but rooted, and I have installed OTA Rootkeeper. The ESN is clear and ready to be activated once you obtain a new sim card from Verizon. I have not sold on here but I have ebay feedback and am paypal verified. I have purchased a phone on here from Wildo.
Photos:
P1030746.jpgP1030747.jpgP1030748.jpgP1030749.jpg

anon(18763)

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Bump, $260 Shipped. Would really like to sell this.

Off topic, does anyone know how to edit the original post? I can't seem to edit it with the new price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze