Galaxy Note II cases (Otter Box, CaseMate Pop, & Samsung Flip Cover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kxs783kms

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Item Description : Looking to sale 3 Galaxy Note II cases that will fit any carrier variant of the Galaxy Note II. Up top, on the left, is an Otter Box Defender Series case. The color is Glacier White and it normally runs $65 in-store (taxes included.) This provides maximum protection for your phone. Next, up top on the right, is a Case Mate Pop case with a built in kick stand. The color is white and grey and it provides great protection, just not as good as the Otter Box Defender. It runs $41 in-store (taxes included.) And last, at the bottom, is a bright Orange Samsung OEM Flip Case. This provides minimum protection, but adds a nice style and unique look to the phone. It will also replace your back battery door. It runs $42 in-store (taxes included.)
Price : Otter Box Defender ($45), CaseMate Pop ($25), Samsung Flip Cover ($20)
Condition : All cases are in 8-9/10 condition. None have any major gashes, scratches or scars.
Includes : All of the original items and came in there respective packages.
Item Location : Haines City, FL 33844
Shipping Details : Free shipping
Payment Options : Paypal (Goods)
Contact Info : kensims82 @ gmail dot com
Additional Info: I've sold and bought a few things on here with no problems. You can also check my rating on Ebay under "Kxs783kms." If more info is needed, please contact me through PM or email. Thanks!!
Photos: Pics coming!

kxs783kms

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
IMG_20130122_151510_zpsa9e32cc4.jpg
IMG_20130122_151544_zps46e24962.jpg

kxs783kms

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Wow, that's an unbeatable price for a $60 case. I'll never be able to sell these things.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.