Nexus 7 (32 GB) with screen protector and blurex case (210$)

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : Nexus 7 32 GB with screen protector and Blurex case.
Price : $210 (OBO)
Condition : Mint condition
Includes : Everything it came with ( includes Original Packaging, USB, wall charging adapter and any manuals included)
Item Location : Philadelphia, PA
Shipping Details : Will ship the same day i receive the payment. The shipping speed would be next day air.
Payment Options : Paypal
Contact Info : pm me for more details.
Additional Info: I purchased 2 nexus 7 tablets a month ago, one for me and one for my wife and would like to sell one of them since she got an ipad mini as a gift and stopped using the nexus 7. I must have used it for probably 10 hrs in all since last month. brand new, original packaging, comes with a screen guard installed, blurex case, and its rooted and bootloader unlocked. However, there is a problem with the case. If the lid is folded all the way back it puts the nexus 7 in the sleep mode. This happens with both of the tablets. I stopped using the case on my nexus 7 while the other one that i am about to sell has the case since day 1. The case can be used in various other angles and its good except for this one magnet issue. If you don't want the case, you can please stop using it, but i can give it to you for free just in case you want to use it. Click Here to see more about the case.

Photos:
Image1, Image2, Image3, Image4, Image5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11