T-Mobile iPhone 5 16GB Black/Slate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Thread title: (WTS/WTT) T-Mobile iPhone 5 16GB Black/Slate Like New

Item Description: T-Mobile iPhone 5 16GB black slate color like new. Had since April 17th.

Price: 575 obo or trade for T-Mobile HTC One

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked

Condition: Like new 9.5/10

Includes: Original box, papers, unused headphones, lightning cable, gray Diztronic case, navy Ringke Slim with cutout

Item Location:Spokane, WA

Shipping Details: USPS Flat rate box with insurance and signature, US only*

Payment Options: Verified Paypal

Additional Info: Phone is in excellent condition. Had a case on it since the day after receiving it. The circle on around the Apple symbol on the back is a sticker that comes with the Ringke case to protect the symbol. Just looking to try out the HTC One. May consider other T-Mobile smartphones of equal value or with cash on top. I don't want the Galaxy s3 though. You would ship first in a trade scenario. I've had several transactions on XDA with 100% positive feedback under the same name, but since they switched over to Swappa, it looks like that's gone.

Photos: **
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/pyk9r5k8mznlwgz/P2L38Sdoqi

Contact Info - Please PM me or post below with offers/questions

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Thread title: (WTS/WTT) T-Mobile iPhone 5 16GB Black/Slate Like New

Item Description: T-Mobile iPhone 5 16GB black slate color like new. Had since April 17th.

Price: 575 obo or trade for T-Mobile HTC One

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked

Condition: Like new 9.5/10

Includes: Original box, papers, unused headphones, lightning cable, gray Diztronic case, navy Ringke Slim with cutout

Item Location:Spokane, WA

Shipping Details: USPS Flat rate box with insurance and signature, US only*

Payment Options: Verified Paypal

Additional Info: Phone is in excellent condition. Had a case on it since the day after receiving it. The circle on around the Apple symbol on the back is a sticker that comes with the Ringke case to protect the symbol. Just looking to try out the HTC One. May consider other T-Mobile smartphones of equal value or with cash on top. I don't want the Galaxy s3 though. You would ship first in a trade scenario. I've had several transactions on XDA with 100% positive feedback under the same name, but since they switched over to Swappa, it looks like that's gone.

Photos: **
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/pyk9r5k8mznlwgz/P2L38Sdoqi

Contact Info - Please PM me or post below with offers/questions
You will have better luck at iMore.

jtc276

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
1. Would I be able to make it work on AT&T?

2. Would you take a Nexus 4 plus some change (would have to be negotiated)?

You're probably not going to find an HTC One since it's such a recent phone and, spec wise, better than the iPhone 5.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
1. Would I be able to make it work on AT&T?

2. Would you take a Nexus 4 plus some change (would have to be negotiated)?

You're probably not going to find an HTC One since it's such a recent phone and, spec wise, better than the iPhone 5.

Not interested and it's all opinion really. Some people have bought the htc one and found it's not for them then go back to the iPhone 5. I'm fine if I don't find one. WWDC is Monday so iOS 7 beta will be out and it'll give me something to play with.

jtc276

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Not interested and it's all opinion really. Some people have bought the htc one and found it's not for them then go back to the iPhone 5. I'm fine if I don't find one. WWDC is Monday so iOS 7 beta will be out and it'll give me something to play with.

Ok. If you change your mind, just let me know! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty