Thread title: (WTS/WTT) T-Mobile iPhone 5 16GB Black/Slate Like New

Item Description: T-Mobile iPhone 5 16GB black slate color like new. Had since April 17th.

Price: 575 obo or trade for T-Mobile HTC One

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked

Condition: Like new 9.5/10

Includes: Original box, papers, unused headphones, lightning cable, gray Diztronic case, navy Ringke Slim with cutout

Item Location:Spokane, WA

Shipping Details: USPS Flat rate box with insurance and signature, US only*

Payment Options: Verified Paypal

Additional Info: Phone is in excellent condition. Had a case on it since the day after receiving it. The circle on around the Apple symbol on the back is a sticker that comes with the Ringke case to protect the symbol. Just looking to try out the HTC One. May consider other T-Mobile smartphones of equal value or with cash on top. I don't want the Galaxy s3 though. You would ship first in a trade scenario. I've had several transactions on XDA with 100% positive feedback under the same name, but since they switched over to Swappa, it looks like that's gone.

Photos: **
    https://www.dropbox.com/sc/pyk9r5k8mznlwgz/P2L38Sdoqi

Contact Info - Please PM me or post below with offers/questions
    05-07-2013 09:08 PM
    Thread title: (WTS/WTT) T-Mobile iPhone 5 16GB Black/Slate Like New

Item Description: T-Mobile iPhone 5 16GB black slate color like new. Had since April 17th.

Price: 575 obo or trade for T-Mobile HTC One

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked

Condition: Like new 9.5/10

Includes: Original box, papers, unused headphones, lightning cable, gray Diztronic case, navy Ringke Slim with cutout

Item Location:Spokane, WA

Shipping Details: USPS Flat rate box with insurance and signature, US only*

Payment Options: Verified Paypal

Additional Info: Phone is in excellent condition. Had a case on it since the day after receiving it. The circle on around the Apple symbol on the back is a sticker that comes with the Ringke case to protect the symbol. Just looking to try out the HTC One. May consider other T-Mobile smartphones of equal value or with cash on top. I don't want the Galaxy s3 though. You would ship first in a trade scenario. I've had several transactions on XDA with 100% positive feedback under the same name, but since they switched over to Swappa, it looks like that's gone.

Photos: **
    https://www.dropbox.com/sc/pyk9r5k8mznlwgz/P2L38Sdoqi

Contact Info - Please PM me or post below with offers/questions
    You will have better luck at iMore.
    maryjane2300 and pontiac005 like this.
    05-08-2013 04:00 AM
    05-10-2013 11:14 PM
    Bump and including a lightning to hdmi adapter and belkin car charger. Looking for that HTC One
    05-11-2013 01:56 PM
    Bump and including a lightning to hdmi adapter and belkin car charger. Looking for that HTC One
    I'll trade an HTC DNA running HTC One software. It's unlocked, and I'm running it on T-Mobile now.
    06-05-2013 04:54 PM
    @afazel not interested
    06-05-2013 06:14 PM
    1. Would I be able to make it work on AT&T?

2. Would you take a Nexus 4 plus some change (would have to be negotiated)?

You're probably not going to find an HTC One since it's such a recent phone and, spec wise, better than the iPhone 5.
    06-05-2013 08:16 PM
    1. Would I be able to make it work on AT&T?

2. Would you take a Nexus 4 plus some change (would have to be negotiated)?

You're probably not going to find an HTC One since it's such a recent phone and, spec wise, better than the iPhone 5.
    Not interested and it's all opinion really. Some people have bought the htc one and found it's not for them then go back to the iPhone 5. I'm fine if I don't find one. WWDC is Monday so iOS 7 beta will be out and it'll give me something to play with.
    06-05-2013 08:38 PM
    Not interested and it's all opinion really. Some people have bought the htc one and found it's not for them then go back to the iPhone 5. I'm fine if I don't find one. WWDC is Monday so iOS 7 beta will be out and it'll give me something to play with.
    Ok. If you change your mind, just let me know! Thanks!
    06-05-2013 08:39 PM
    Ok. If you change your mind, just let me know! Thanks!
    I'll let you know now that I won't change my mind. I just sold my nexus 4 and have no interest in going back.
    06-05-2013 08:42 PM
    I'll let you know now that I won't change my mind. I just sold my nexus 4 and have no interest in going back.
    Ok. Just trying to be polite. Thanks!
    06-05-2013 08:43 PM
    MODS can you please close this. Sold it locally
    07-10-2013 10:26 PM