possible trade like-new iphone 5 64gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: Verizon iphone 5 64GB in mint condition with extras!

Price:$600 negotiable** or possible trade depending on the offer must be close to equal value.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: unlocked and will work on most carriers bands here in the us and Europe but no LTE for gsm networks

Condition:9.9/ phone is MINT! with lightning cord , adapter and earpods.

Includes:incipio dual pro, UAG case, ottebox commuter, Mophie juice-pack, photive bumper and ismooth screen protectors that come with lifetime warranty replacements for free!

Item Location:pittsburgh PA
Shipping Details: *USPS insured to the lower 48.

Payment Options:paypal or possible trade!

Additional Info:still is covered by apples 1 year warranty.

Photos: ** pics coming soon!*

Contact Info -PM me here or reply to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Re: WTS/ possibletrade like new iphone 5 64gb

How much cash would you want in trade for a verizon iphone4 16gig?

Sent from my Note2 using Tapatalk4 Beta

Goldchamp

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

How bout a s4? Box docs couple cases, spare battery and a zerolemon battery?

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

About a little over a month which if you have any issues, which I doubt but you'd be covered if anything popped up in the next month.

Hmmm. Man, it is absolutely tempting. Not sure I can swing the $600 price tag, even with all the goodies you have. Only thing I have to trade right now is an S4, which you apparently don't have. No blemishes anywhere? Even minute things? I know all about Scuffgate, went through a bunch of these earlier in the year.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site

Hmmm. Man, it is absolutely tempting. Not sure I can swing the $600 price tag, even with all the goodies you have. Only thing I have to trade right now is an S4, which you apparently don't have. No blemishes anywhere? Even minute things? I know all about Scuffgate, went through a bunch of these earlier in the year.

The only mark on the entire device I could find is this all the glass back and front and the rest of it is literally perfect

Sent from Google Edition VZW S4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376581818885.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376581818885.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 84

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site

I can post more pictures of the device if needed

Sent from Google Edition VZW S4

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site

i got a mint titanium note2 currently unlocked and rooted running beans rom build21 and comes with a black protective case+, glacier defender case, and a verizon shell w/kickstand, just like glass screen protector and i can maybe include a sd card too(64gb)

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site

i got a mint titanium note2 currently unlocked and rooted running beans rom build21 and comes with a black protective case+, glacier defender case, and a verizon shell w/kickstand, just like glass screen protector and i can maybe include a sd card too(64gb)

Sorry not really interested in a note but thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.