Verizon Note 2, plus cases, charger and 2 extended batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
OK everyone, I have a nice Note 2 available. I just have too much stuff. The phone is in excellent condition. It's been used, but generally has been in a case. There are some very short (1/4") and very fine scratches on the back, as you would get just setting it down. No obvious problems. Screen is perfect. The extended batteries are the Onite 6500mAhr and the ZeroLemon 9500 or whatever the heck that monster is. It's huge, that's all i know. Also there is a Seidio case with a kickstand, a Samsung flip cover (not shown, but nearly unused) and another case, which I thing is a BodyGlove, also with a kickstand. There may be other goodies laying around, which will come in the box. Plus of course the Samsung charger.

$400 shipped in the US for all of it. Paypal accepted.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, yeah, sorry. It's the dark grey color.

Attachments

• Note2.jpg
    Note2.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 77

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Turns out in addition to the cases referred to about I also have a Ringke Slim. The second kickstand case is a Puregear. Both nice cases, both included.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Is someone wanting of a new phone? A Note 3 perhaps?

Sent from my humble Note 10.1/Note 8.0/S4

Maybe :) I'm thinking a Droid Mini though. But yeah, the N3 looks good! And the Moto X is more than an Ultra! Crazy. I'd go for that but frankly it's overpriced.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Tell you guys what. If you buy this, for an additional $250 I will add a Motorola Razr HD (NOT MAXX.) Looks like new, and it's maybe two months old. Used like 3-4 times. So you get two awesome, one generation old cell phones of vastly different sizes) for about the cost of one new one. I will cover shipping via UPS to anywhere in the US. You can't beat that. I think :)

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Here is the remainder of the stuff. From left to right;
Droid Razr HS, PureGear case, with kickstand, Samsung flip case, and the Ringke Slim.

Get it all (this stuff and the stuff in post 1) for $600 plus UPS shipping anywhere in the US. Paypal is accepted. The phone is locked to Verizon and looks like new, although it's been used 3-4 times. The cases are all excellent.

- - - Updated - - -

Razr HD I mean. Sorry. Posting before coffee. Always a mistake.

Attachments

• addons.jpg
    addons.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 50

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
OK, one more change. My eye is on a Droid Mini. Verizon sells it local for $450. Add our sales tax and it's $479. Add shipping and insurance via UPS ground, another $15 shipping and insurance. Add a few bucks for Paypal fees and make it $500 out the door. That's $150 less than asking, because I don't want to fool with this. But don't ask me to come down. I just did :)

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. I was sure this would have sold by now. Nice deal, imho. What do I have to do to see these phones, guys? :)

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Its a good deal but I can see why ppl aren't jumping with a whole new line of phones out and more to be announced

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been tempted by the last offer since he posted it. Awesome deal in my opinion. Even with all the new phones, the Motorola Razr HD supports SD cards where the new one doesn't and there isn't a huge difference between the Note 2 and 3. GLWS.

Just curious, willing to sell the Razr HD? Separately?

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I've been tempted by the last offer since he posted it. Awesome deal in my opinion. Even with all the new phones, the Motorola Razr HD supports SD cards where the new one doesn't and there isn't a huge difference between the Note 2 and 3. GLWS.

Just curious, willing to sell the Razr HD? Separately?

Yup. PM me if you want it.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Its a good deal but I can see why ppl aren't jumping with a whole new line of phones out and more to be announced

Yeah, but know what? I somehow doubt that most people will every push THESE phones very hard. The N2 is still more than fast enough for anything you want to do. For that matter, so is the RazrHD. It streams video just fine, plays any game I ever threw at it. and feels like a really high quality object in the hand. I'm keeping the MaxxHD for that reason. Plus the MaxxHD has more miles on it and I'd rather not sell a non-pristine phone. That just leads to my buyer being disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon