Verizon LG G2 and Droid Mini plus iPad Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Guys, a lot of stuff I know

First up is the G2. It's as new. I took the film off yesterday, and it took that long to decide I didn't want it. I really REALLY thought I would. But, no. So I reboxed it and put it up here. I traded for it from another forumer, but it was never used. Imei is clean (I was worried about that myself) and it works beautifully. But I just don't need this phone and I prefer my Ultra. So off it goes. Comes with the dark blue Incipio Feather, and unopened accessories.

Second is the Droid Mini. I am struggling with selling this because it is SO FREAKING SWEET! :) It's all of the new Ultra, but in a smaller package with an LCD display and wireless charging. I just want the cash for other toys, but man this is a NICE phone. All accessories, unopened because there are only so many chargers I need lying around. Buy it before I decide to keep it. Comes with the two Incipio cases (feather and dual) and the TPU case. I like the look in the TPU.

Last is the iPad Mini, This is the 16G Black wifi version. It's used but not much. No marks anywhere. It's lived in the Devicewear case from day one. Box and charger comes with.

G2 - $400 shipped.
Mini - $300 shipped
iPad - $275 shipped. Add to either phone and it's $225 shipped.

Buy both phones and the iPad would be $200 shipped.

Attachments

• G2 back.jpg
    G2 back.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 30
  • G2 Close.jpg
    G2 Close.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 31
  • mini back.jpg
    mini back.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 29
  • mini close.jpg
    mini close.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20131106_094734123_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20131106_094734123_HDR.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 29

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure most of the people here are OK :) Anyway, sale for all three items pending, with two others interested. Just waiting to close on the first buyer - sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.