Gorgeous Nexus 4 16 GB Black with Official Bumper and Original Packaging and Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Item Description: Nexus 4 16GB (black) with originals + Official Bumper Case
Price: $220
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked (works with AT&T or T-Mobile)
Condition: Phone is in excellent condition
Includes: Nexus 4 16 GB Black, original box and instruction manual, sim removal tool, AC adapter, USB cable, official Google bumper case
Item Location: Boston, MA
Shipping Details: free standard USPS shipping
Payment Options: Paypal Personal (to avoid fees), Money Order, or other Paypal method (if you pay fees); will wait for Paypal payment to clear before shipping (had bad past experience)
Additional Info: The phone has had front and back clear plastic protectors on since purchase to prevent scratches and has also been in its case since purchase to prevent damage ? because of this, it is in beautiful condition. Also included is the official Google bumper case, which has a small crack on the hard plastic that surrounds the USB port opening (see pics), which is cosmetic only and doesn't affect usability whatsoever (the actual case is a solid piece of black rubber, which is completely intact). Someone more handy than myself could surely fix the crack with a small amount of adhesive. The phone has been updated to Android 4.4 KitKat and is completely stock. I purchased a Nexus 5 before getting the Android 4.4 update on my Nexus 4, which I regret because the Nexus 4 with KitKat performs just as well as the Nexus 5 for me. Plus, the Nexus 4 looks and feels much better thanks to the back glass panel (the back sparkle is something that never gets old). Since it is too late to return my Nexus 5, I'm regretfully selling my Nexus 4. This is the third fourth Nexus device I've sold here on the forums, along with other devices and accessories, with smooth transactions every time. I also have almost 15 years of perfect feedback on eBay, so buy with confidence.
Photos:
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Status
Not open for further replies.