Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012) - Good condition, Zagg screen protector, 2 cases,SD/USB Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanier98

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: For sale is my 2012 Galaxy Note 10.1. I just got the 2014 edition and no longer need this device. The device is in good overall shape, but it has two minor cosmetic imperfections: a small chip near the charging port and a light ring on the back around the Samsung logo. I have taken pictures of both, so you can evaluate the condition for yourself. The device includes a 16 GB microSD card, a Zagg screen protector, an orange leather-textured swivel case stand, an official Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover Case, a USB/SD card adapter and of course the original accessories: S-Pen stylus, additional nibs, nib removal tool, AC adapter, and USB cable. Also, both the tablet itself and the Book Cover Case include the original packaging.
Price: 250.00 OBO

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: n/a

Condition: Good

Includes: The device includes a 16 GB microSD card, a Zagg screen protector, an orange leather-textured swivel case stand, an official Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover Case, a USB/SD card adapter and of course the original accessories: S-Pen stylus, additional nibs, nib removal tool, AC adapter, and USB cable. Also, both the tablet itself and the Book Cover Case include the original packaging.

Item Location: North Carolina

Shipping Details: I will ship standard ground through USPS

Payment Options: PayPal

Photos: DSC_0535_mini.jpgDSC_0537_mini.jpgDSC_0531_mini.jpgDSC_0529_mini.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000