Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thread title: WTS - Sprint Samsung Galxay Note 3 with Otterbox Defender

Item Description: Minty fresh Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with a clean MEID for instant activation on your Sprint line. 32gb of storage, black in color and currently unrooted but can be rooted and flashed with a custom ROM at buyers request

Price: $575 goods / $550 gift

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to Sprint, but has a SIM card inserted and can be unlocked from Sprint by buyer I'd imagine. I have no way of activating the phone on my account to get it unlocked by Sprint

Condition: 9/10 - Fantastic condition no wear or tear at all on the device as it has lived in the Otterbox Defender

Includes: Phone, battery, back, USB block and cord, SIM removal tools and box. (missing manuals and ear buds)

Item Location: Baltimore, Maryland

Shipping Details: Shipping will be through USPS Priority and will include Insurance and Delivery Confirmation all included in the price for domestic buyers. Any international buyers must take care of shipping charges.

Payment Options: PayPal Verified

Additional Info: Nothing that I can think of but if you have a questions just ask. These are just a few photos I snapped at work to get the thread started, additional photos will be taken tonight with everything shown.

Photos:
IMG_1107.jpg
Additional photos can be found here - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6hR1XNpP4qZS2FUNTVRVW5LaE0&usp=sharing

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address): Please keep all questions and comments within the thread. Any PM's will be answered within the thread to keep everything on the up and up. Once a deal has been struck we can talk via PM, email or text.

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just dumped a bunch of photos with everything that will be included with the sale at the google drive link. Make me an offer the worst I can say is no

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Not a single person interested? I did just activate this over the weekend to give it a run through and must say I love the device but would rather sell to fund my iOS addiction

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
problem is it is on sprint and also most swappa listing have it for 500 or less

Thanks @kaiser10123 I'm flexible on the price considering the condition of the device and the otterbox defender I thought it was priced reasonably. I'm open to listen to offers for sure and I know any Sprint phone is a tough sale.

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Still very available and somewhat flexible on the price, shoot me an offer the worst I can say is no. Not many Sprint phones listed on the boards

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Up, up and away! This phone must go! Willing to hear trades for Sprint iPhone 5S's or $525 goods / $500 gift! Make me an offer!

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I agree with it being on sprint, I see 5s being sold for 350 lol, sprint phones don't dell well but best of luck on op.

Try eBay

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I agree with it being on sprint, I see 5s being sold for 350 lol, sprint phones don't dell well but best of luck on op.

Try eBay

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thanks Delta! I already have a 5S but if I can swap this for a 64GB one I'd be all over it. It's listed on other forums, swappa and CL. I haven't dealt with eBay in quite sometime and don't really feel like going that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay