Status
Not open for further replies.

philosopherisdog

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: Mint condition Note 3 for Verizon
Price: $580
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: For Verizon
Condition: No dings, no scratches on screen (still has plastic film on it), it is in mint condition.
Includes: Phone, charger, Caseology TPU case, original box, instruction booklets, the little prongs, extra S-Pen tips or whatever those little things are.
Item Location: Augusta GA
Shipping Details: I will ship USPS priority to the US only.
Payment Options: PayPal gift or goods
Additional Info: bought this for my wife but she doesn't want it
Photos: View attachment 107655
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

philosopherisdog

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Wish you would've had this last week. Just across the river from you. Good luck with the sale.

Doh! Yeah, that would have been convenient, cause I'd rather not have to deal with Paypal (fees) and shipping costs.

I put it up on Craigslist and have received a couple of emails of interest, but Craigslist is full of scammers so I'm trending cautiously.

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Doh! Yeah, that would have been convenient, cause I'd rather not have to deal with Paypal (fees) and shipping costs.

I put it up on Craigslist and have received a couple of emails of interest, but Craigslist is full of scammers so I'm trending cautiously.

2fa.jpg

philosopherisdog

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm ready to come down on the price. Craigslist has been a failure so far, and I'd rather avoid the Swappa fee by selling straight to someone here.

So I'm going to knock it down to $550 right now, same shipping to the US only. I will use USPS Priority mail unless you'd rather have UPS.

It should be a confirmed address, I might add. And I would like to do signature required.

Thanks

philosopherisdog

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
And sorry to keep posting, but I wanted to add a change to the original post about the plastic screen cover.

It is still on, but last night I was looking at it and there was a very small splotch. I got paranoid and lifted it up off of the glass to make sure that didn't have anything to do with the actual screen of the phone.

It did not, but now the plastic cover thing is sort of loosely on there and bubbly, so it looks kind of ugly now. I might end up taking it all the way off.

Just wanted to be completely clear on that so that if you got it without that plastic cover on it you know the reason.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Member has decided to sell their product elsewhere. Thread is closed, thanks for participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae