Sprint LG G Flex (Rooted) (LG QuickWindow Case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thread title: (WTS/WTT) Sprint LG G Flex (rooted) with QuickWindow Case

Item Description: Overall condition rated at 8/10, screen is in fantastic condition, small nick on the left side of the phone on the rocker and a few surface scratches on the back casing of the phone.

Price: $575 / OBO / Trade for a Sprint HTC One (M8) ONLY

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Currently locked to Sprint and I'm sure it can be unlocked internationally for GSM sims but I have no way of getting it unlocked.

Condition: 8/10

Includes: Phone, LG USB block, manuals, LG QuickWindow Case and box. Missing the LG USB cord will see if I can find one around the house that will work.

Item Location: Baltimore, Maryland

Shipping Details: Domestic shipping will be provided in asking price to include USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. Quicker shipment or International shipping will be at buyers request and must take care of themselves.

Payment Options: PayPal Verified preferred, if looking to trade you must be willing to ship first

Additional Info: I try to be as upfront as possible and make a potential buyer aware of anything that I would want to know, known, before purchasing. I will post photos of as much as possible of the device and it's condition to ensure a positive transaction. If you have any questions please let me know.

Photos:
IMG_1261.jpg

Additional photos can be seen here - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6hR1XNpP4qZMDVNRnlkYVJjdUk&usp=sharing

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address): Any questions asked via PM that might be relevant to the device or sale will be answered within the thread to make all aware of a potential sale or additional information

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Make me an offer! Can be shipped out tomorrow on my lunch break after flying back from Dallas tonight.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke