HTC One (M8) ATT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
OP:

Here are the pictures. I took one with the screen on, one of the front with the screen off, and one of the back. I keep my stuff in pristine condition, and have great feedback on here, Swappa, and eBay. Let me know if you want to work anything out.

Attachments

• DSC01678.jpg
    DSC01678.jpg
    631.2 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC01679.jpg
    DSC01679.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC01680.jpg
    DSC01680.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 23

boo516

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
OP:

Here are the pictures. I took one with the screen on, one of the front with the screen off, and one of the back. I keep my stuff in pristine condition, and have great feedback on here, Swappa, and eBay. Let me know if you want to work anything out.

It looks good. I'd love a picture with everything included in the sale. If those look good I'd love to buy it.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
It looks good. I'd love a picture with everything included in the sale. If those look good I'd love to buy it.

I have the box, and all accessories. Ear buds haven't been opened. I do have a few cases, too. Incipio NGP, SGP Ultra Slim, and another SGP case.

I can take some pictures of those if you want. And what would you be offering on price, before we get much further?

You can PM me that, if you want.

boo516

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the box, and all accessories. Ear buds haven't been opened. I do have a few cases, too. Incipio NGP, SGP Ultra Slim, and another SGP case.

I can take some pictures of those if you want. And what would you be offering on price, before we get much further?

You can PM me that, if you want.

Before I PM you a price. Can you tell me how long you've had it. Status of warranty. Any scratches? Any modification? Anything else you can think of that would influence the price. That way I can offer you a fair price as right now I know nothing besides the photos of the device. Thanks!

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Before I PM you a price. Can you tell me how long you've had it. Status of warranty. Any scratches? Any modification? Anything else you can think of that would influence the price. That way I can offer you a fair price as right now I know nothing besides the photos of the device. Thanks!

I purchased it on May 8th from the Google Play Store. I haven't done any modifications to it at all. It's still very much stock. It has no marks and has had a screen protector on since I took it out of the box and was immediately put into a case. I activated it about a week after I got it, so it has maybe 2-3 weeks use on it. I'm baby the crap out of all my stuff and keep them looking as new as possible. I can't really think of anything else.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I purchased it on May 8th from the Google Play Store. I haven't done any modifications to it at all. It's still very much stock. It has no marks and has had a screen protector on since I took it out of the box and was immediately put into a case. I activated it about a week after I got it, so it has maybe 2-3 weeks use on it. I'm baby the crap out of all my stuff and keep them looking as new as possible. I can't really think of anything else.

I can vouch for Wildo....I've purchased devices from him in the past and let me tell you if he says they are mint, they are. If I was on AT&T I would have already purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol