*MINT* HTC One M8 Google Play Edition *TRUSTED SELLER*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Thread title: WTS: *MINT* HTC One M8 Google Play Edition *TRUSTED SELLER*

Item Description: Up for sale is a MINT CONDITION HTC One M8 Google Play Edition. It was used for roughly 2 weeks. As you can see in the pictures, this looks (and works) like a brand new phone and you will get everything that would come with this if you purchased it brand new from anywhere else.

Price: $675.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked.

Condition: Mint 9.9/10

Includes: Original box and all original accessories. Ear buds are unused.

Item Location: Marion, IL

Shipping Details: I ship via USPS Priority shipping with tracking and insurance - this is included in the sale price. If you would like something different, it can be worked in at an additional charge.

Payment Options: PayPal.

Additional Info: If you have any questions, please feel free to ask - I do my best to always answer as promptly as possible. And please purchase with confidence as I have a ton of feedback on Swappa, eBay, and many members of this forum can vouch for me, also. If this is purchased before 12pm CST Monday through Friday, I can ship it out to you the same day as purchased.

Thanks for looking!

Photos: See attached.

Contact Info: Please PM or post below.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 39
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 39

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Dang too pricey ... Could get one from Google for 699 with everything and a trial period to return if needed.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Dang too pricey ... Could get one from Google for 699 with everything and a trial period to return if needed.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Doesn't mean it isn't negotiable at all. Worst I can say is no.

With tax and everything, it ends up around $740-750.

But thanks for the helpful comment.

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
"TRUSTED SELLER" is right. Anything that this fellow tells you, you can take it to the bank. I have done several deals with him, with nothing but straight-up honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.