White HTC One Max - as new

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Psst! You! Yeah you, with your weenie wittle Note 3. You call that a phone???? Now THIS is a phone! Admittedly huge, the HTC One Maxx is essentially a HTC One M7. Sound is incredible. Screen is amazing. This is THE phone if you watch movies, listen to music, read your Kindle books - any kind of media this phone excels at. It's also a pretty darn good phone. Yeah, if you're wearing skinny jeans you;re not keeping this in your pocket. But it fits fine in MY jeans. It's very close to using a 7" tab, but in a pocketable size. I love it, but I have TOO MANY PHONES. Some have to go - I am also selling a like new Z10 and Q10.

All the stuff that came with the phone is here. The phone is hardly used - I'd give it a 10 out of 10. The only way you can tell it's NOT new is by the fact the film has been removed. So, yeah, it's sweet. It comes with a black Bugdroid TPU case just to make it slightly bigger because, you know, it's not big enough already :p

I am asking $450 for it, shipped. This is a Verizon phone.

Attachments

• 20140624_060715_Android.jpg
    20140624_060715_Android.jpg
    740.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 20140624_060844_Android.jpg
    20140624_060844_Android.jpg
    597.1 KB · Views: 80

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
$350. That's CHEAP. Way below Swappa prices for what is essentially a new phone. You'll have the biggest phone on the block!

bunky1971

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Does this do wireless charging or does the aluminum chassis prevent it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AC Forums mobile app

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't do wireless charging, sorry. The chassis isn't entirely aluminum. The back panel is aluminum and in fact comes off with a latch to allow access to the SIM card and memory card.

However the battery does last a pretty good chunk of forever. I never used the phone much, but when I did I mostly played music and it would go all day. I'd say it gives the Note 3 a good run for it's money in terms of endurance. I like the Note 3 screen better because I like the saturated colors. The Max colors are less, lets's say, comicbook-ish.

May as well continue the comparison. The note 3 is smaller and easier to handle. But for entertainment the Max has it beat. Sound is much better, screen is better for movies. The data radio is better - where I will at times drop data on the Note, the Max does not. Same with voice. There is a "Mile of Death" (tm) on I90 just east of Cleveland and another just east of the Ohio/PA border on 90 where very few phones actually work. The Max keeps it's data and voice (as does my Motorola Maxx HD). It also keeps GPS lock better than the Note.

As far as the launchers go, I don't much care for either Sense or TouchWiz, but given the choice I'd take HTCs Sense. It's cleaner and better looking. Or you can do what I did and use neither, opting instead for something like Apex launcher.

I'm not sure what else to tell you. I don't use the Note much either - I'm finding I like sub-5" screens which sort of puts me out of the market for the flagship phones these days. I'm thinking about picking up a HTC One M7 just to get a smaller phone.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Are we going to reach 1,000 views? That would be cool! Of course, a buyer would be cooler. Both would be coolest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance