I have an unlocked Vibrant in like-new condition, but I prefer the design of the AT&T phone.

If anyone out there has an AT&T Captivate and they prefer the design of the Vibrant, now is your chance to trade!

I have the box, a rubber case, all original accessories, etc. And it's SIM-unlocked so it'll work on any GSM network.

Let's trade! I'm in San Francisco so I'd prefer if you were too so we could make the trade in person.
    10-17-2010 05:14 PM
    Do you have any pictures of the phone and a screen shot showing it running on an ATT sim card? I might consider this trade as my Captivate is unlocked as well, or at least it was before I put Froyo on it.
    10-20-2010 09:43 PM
    You do realize that your phones wont work in each others 3G networks right? Tmobile uses a different frequency...or am I wrong here? Are these phones cross compatible?
    11-06-2010 03:45 PM
    If you can't find anyone local I might want to do this. But I'm in GA. I will go by at tmo store to get a better look at one.
    11-24-2010 10:42 PM
    You do realize that your phones wont work in each others 3G networks right? Tmobile uses a different frequency...or am I wrong here? Are these phones cross compatible?
    I thought there was a hack that made the vibrant compatible with at&t's 3G network.
    12-09-2010 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD