Nexus 5 Good Condition! Comes with origional box, accessories, and a Spigen Neo Hybrid Case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone!
Due to a recent move, I was no longer able to use my Nexus 5 anymore (no GSM cell service), and am currently wanting to sell it to a new owner.
Item Description

I purchased the device at the end of December 2013, and received it in the first few weeks of January. The phone has been in a case for most of its use, except for the first few weeks. The phone body is in great condition, with no body damage. The screen has a few hairline scratches (darn sand :p) and one is slightly noticeable even when the screen is on. The case is a Neo Hybrid by Spigen in the color of red (looks more orange than red), and is visibly scuffed a bit on the back. The case has no cracks or breakage, and other than the signs of normal usage, is in good condition. All of the original accessories (phone box, manual, warranty guide, wall charging adapter, USB cable, and SIM slot opener) come with the phone in the box. My price is set based on what I think the phone is worth, and what I would pay for another phone in the same condition; however, I am open to negotiations.

Price: $280
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: Good
Includes: Phone, original accessories, and Spigen Neo Hybrid Red case
Item Location: Central Georgia (Dublin area)
Shipping Details: Standard UPS ground shipping is included in the price; however, buyer can choose a different option if paid for by buyer.
Payment Options: PayPal
Additional Info: If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask me anything in the comments below or in a PM!
Photos:

View attachment 128591
View attachment 128592
WP_20140721_019.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Phone is still available. Reduced suggested price to $250+ shipping, so if you live not too far away you have it shipped to your door for less than $270! Just remember, price is still negotiable, so if you have an offer, send me a PM to let me know. (even if it is cheaper than the suggested price)

Sean Fanelli

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Phone is still available. Reduced suggested price to $250+ shipping, so if you live not too far away you have it shipped to your door for less than $270! Just remember, price is still negotiable, so if you have an offer, send me a PM to let me know. (even if it is cheaper than the suggested price)

$200?

Posted via Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36