WTT: 2 month old Samsung Fascinate for Curve 3G or 9650 (Verizon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : 2 month old Fascinate with invisible shield on screen since day 1, black graphite case (from Verizon), box, charger, headphones
Price : TRADE ONLY! You might need to include a little $ if the phone is a Curve 3G
Condition : 9.5/10
Includes : Phone, case, box, charger, extra invisible shield
Item Location : Idaho
Shipping Details : USPS Priority but you must be willing to ship first (I'll put down a deposit on PayPal if you really want)
Payment Options : PayPal/Trade
Contact Info : markhunsaker@gmail.com
Additional Info: I only ask for you to ship first as I only have this phone and need it until the minute I switch. I have 180+ posts here and 1800+ on CrackBerry (same user name) and 70+ positive (100%) feedback on eBay (same user name).

CR4V3

Neighborhood IT Pro
Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Item Description : 2 month old Fascinate with invisible shield on screen since day 1, black graphite case (from Verizon), box, charger, headphones
Price : TRADE ONLY! You might need to include a little $ if the phone is a Curve 3G
Condition : 9.5/10
Includes : Phone, case, box, charger, extra invisible shield
Item Location : Idaho
Shipping Details : USPS Priority but you must be willing to ship first (I'll put down a deposit on PayPal if you really want)
Payment Options : PayPal/Trade
Contact Info : markhunsaker@gmail.com
Additional Info: I only ask for you to ship first as I only have this phone and need it until the minute I switch. I have 180+ posts here and 1800+ on CrackBerry (same user name) and 70+ positive (100%) feedback on eBay (same user name).

I have a 9550 with a bunch of extras if you're willing to go touchscreen only.

KJowers

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
My wife has a 9650 and is wanting the fascinate. Only thing is she is in the same boat a you on the needing the phone to the last minute. If you're still interested I'll work on this on my end and see what we can do.

KJowers

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Broke down and bought a Fascinate. Couldn't beat the $86.96 upgrade price! She waants the Bold to go to ebay I believe, we won't do nything with it until sometime tomorrow (10302010).........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz