Item description: HTC EVO 4G
    Price: $300/ea
    Condition: 9/10 9/10
    Includes: Original packaging, phone, and charger
    Item Location: Valparaiso, IN
    Shipping Details: Will cover packaging and standard shipping via USPS
    Payment Options: Money Order, Cashiers Check, Cash (not through the mail). I also have a paypal account.
    Contact info: PM me
    Additional Info: The phone has had a screen guard and case on it since day one. The phone is rooted and will come loaded with a clean install of the most current version of AC ROM.
    11-08-2010 12:23 AM
    Bump.

Lowered Price.
    11-09-2010 09:48 AM
    Clean ESNs?
    11-09-2010 09:58 AM
    most definitely. i wouldn't sell them here if they weren't.
    11-09-2010 06:11 PM
    Just making sure.

I'm trying to get my girlfriend to leave her BlackBerry Tour and come back to Android, but she's being stubborn. Her last Android phone was a G1, and she wasn't too impressed with it. She's seen me use my Evo every day since launch, but she's holding steady on her Tour. I'm always on the lookout for a decently priced Evo, but, can't convince her to come back. She says she needs a physical keyboard, but I know within a week's time using an Evo with Smart Keyboard Pro, she'd never look back.
    11-09-2010 06:35 PM
    Good luck convincing her. The on screen keyboard of the EVO is bigger than the one on the tour. LOL
    11-09-2010 09:50 PM
    bump...
    11-12-2010 04:53 PM
    Hi, I would like to buy both Evos but I can't send you a PM since I have 0 posts. If you can send me your contact info via PM I can respond and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks.
    11-13-2010 07:39 AM
    Item description: 2 HTC EVO 4G's
    Price: $300/ea
    Condition: 9/10 9/10
    Includes: Original packaging, phone, and charger
    Item Location: Valparaiso, IN
    Shipping Details: Will cover packaging and standard shipping via USPS
    Payment Options: Money Order, Cashiers Check, Cash (not through the mail). I do not have a paypal account.
    Contact info: PM me
    Additional Info: Both phones have had a screen guard and case on them since day one. Only selling as a package, so please only message me if you're interested in both phones. One phone is rooted, one is not. If you want the rooted phone returned to stock I will do it. Otherwise it will come with the latest version of AC ROM on it.
    I'm interested in buying one! my gf broke her evo and I need to find a new one.

I know I don't have any posts on here, I usually am on phandroid. Message me if you still have one please!

and I don't knkow if you changed your mind on the as a package thing. I'm just desperate.lol
    11-13-2010 09:55 AM
    Hi, I would like to buy both Evos but I can't send you a PM since I have 0 posts. If you can send me your contact info via PM I can respond and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks.
    Sent.

I know I don't have any posts on here, I usually am on phandroid. Message me if you still have one please!

and I don't knkow if you changed your mind on the as a package thing. I'm just desperate.lol
    I will let you know.

Thanks for the interest everyone.
    11-13-2010 06:04 PM

I haven't received a reply from the other guy. If someone else wants to buy one I'll do it. So far you're the only one to show interest in just one.

I'm gonna update the OP to reflect the fact that I'll sell individually now.
    11-14-2010 07:15 PM
    bump
    11-16-2010 01:30 AM
    Bump. Anyone?
    11-17-2010 08:42 PM
    bumpin again
    11-20-2010 03:05 PM
    One is sold! Will edit the first post. I still have the rooted one.
    11-21-2010 09:34 PM
    bump
    11-23-2010 10:31 PM
    I'm wanting this. I will contact you after Thanksgiving is over.
    11-25-2010 07:56 AM
    They are sold!
    11-25-2010 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD