Moto 360 OEM Dark-Gray Leather Band

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(5384869)

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: I am looking to purchase the dark gray leather watch strap that came with the Silver Moto 360. I received a silver model with the "tan" looking Stone leather strap and would like to replace it. If you have one and replaced the strap with your own 3rd party strap, please let me know! Thank you!
Price Range: $20-30 shipped
Condition: Like New
Payment Method: Paypal
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

anon(5384869)

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Daily Bump! I'd like to modify expand the description of the item I'd be interested in!

I would also be willing to buy a BLACK OEM 360 band from the black-black version of the watch. If you have one that you'd like to sell, please PM me!

Item Description: I am looking to purchase the dark gray OR black leather watch strap that came with the Moto 360. I received a silver model with the "tan" looking Stone leather strap and would like to replace it. If you have one and replaced the strap with your own 3rd party strap, please let me know! Thank you!
Price Range: $20-30 shipped
Condition: Like New
Payment Method: Paypal
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

anon(5384869)

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Birthday BUMP?

Reminder, as mentioned in yesterday's bump, I'm just as interested in a black 360 band, which I know is more common than the dark grey one. PMs welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non