Nexus 5 32GB Great Condition! w/case and original box, etc. AT&T T-Mobile Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Item Description: Nexus 5 32 GB phone, box, manuals, SIM tool, cable, and Spigen case

Price: $260

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked (works on AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint)

Condition: Great condition, few faint scratches/tiny nicks here and there from normal usage
Includes: Nexus 5 32 GB phone, original box, original manuals, original USB cable, SIM removal tool, Spigen case

Item Location: Boston, MA

Shipping Details: free standard USPS shipping

Payment Options: Paypal Personal (to avoid fees), Money Order, or other Paypal method (if you pay fees); will wait for Paypal payment to clear before shipping (had bad past experience)

Additional Info: I was a moderator for Android Central for many years (you can also check my post history/get references from the staff) and have sold multiple phones and accessories in this forum, as well as Crackberry. Examples of past sales are here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. The feedback forum did not exist when I sold my previous items, but I'm looking forward to getting my first positive feedback post in there soon! I also have over 15 years of perfect feedback on eBay. So buy with confidence!
This phone is blazing fast, has a vastly superior camera than any previous Nexus phone, fantastic screen, and - of course - is always on the latest version of Android. This phone is still stock, but whoever buys it can flash the preview of Android L, or wait for the official release of the next version of Android, which should be soon. I bought a case and screen protector before getting the phone, and the phone has never been without them the entire time I’ve used it. The screen protector did start getting dusty, so I removed it for the next owner.
I’m selling this, along with a few other things, to raise money for the $600 exam fee I have to take for school :/

Contact Info - PM or post below

Photos:
15484935746_729c342a6f.jpg
15484935816_5a0480af48.jpg
15507710302_08d103bc02.jpg
15321412088_953f4db07f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads